Jump to content
Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Sadie is SO BAD at modelling she needs to GO. Barbara has happily replace Josephine 

I pray to GOD Barbara will replace JoJo :rolleyes: that’ll be a huge improvement for VS...also VS needs to stop pushing Sadie on to the masses, it’s not working and she’s not attractive 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I pray to GOD Barbara will replace JoJo :rolleyes: that’ll be a huge improvement for VS...also VS needs to stop pushing Sadie on to the masses, it’s not working and she’s not attractive 

Yes Barbara was really popular it’s good vs thought about this I’m serious they tried to push jo too much it’s time for Barbara to take the spotlight back and Sadie can go elsewhere 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yes Barbara was really popular it’s good vs thought about this I’m serious they tried to push jo too much it’s time for Barbara to take the spotlight back and Sadie can go elsewhere 

 

Seriously, these exist for a reason ->  . , ; : 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Sadie is going to have more events under her belt than some of the signed Angels at this rate. :ninja: 

DE99E000-AA68-48A0-BE4C-5580B77E2606.gif

 

All this pushing her is becoming far more annoying than any other moves they've made recently. At least the current Angels had more experience under their belts, yet Sadie is basically an unknown, her saving grace is being friends with Sara.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would take Megan Puleri over Sadie, so that should say something. :rofl: Sadie is just so unappealing to me. There are Angels like Jo or Romee that I could do without, but I still understand their appeal on some level. With Sadie I’m just like....uh guhbye. 

 

Elsa is shooting today as well, with Lais, Jo, Jas and Taylor. Anyone know if Barbara is on that set as well? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I would take Megan Puleri over Sadie, so that should say something. :rofl: Sadie is just so unappealing to me. There are Angels like Jo or Romee that I could do without, but I still understand their appeal on some level. With Sadie I’m just like....uh guhbye. 

 

Elsa is shooting today as well, with Lais, Jo, Jas and Taylor. Anyone know if Barbara is on that set as well? 

Different set, if I'm not mistaken... 

 

At least Ro & Jo are sexier than Sadie... She, much like Vanesaa, bores me...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Different set, if I'm not mistaken... 

 

At least Ro & Jo are sexier than Sadie... She, much like Vanesaa, bores me...

I’m surprised Ed is on that set then, rather than the one with main Angels. Jerome is there, so I am assuming they’re shooting a commercial. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...