Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I agree they have too many angels, they really need to drop at least 4 of them (Lily, Stella, Martha and Sara can go) 

But I don't think their problem is related to the models, I think it's their production team, their designers...

Seriously, they are all good models, Lais, Elsa, Jas, Taylor, Adri, Behati, Candice... they are all worth of their position, but they're not being properly used. VS became PINK. They seem to want to make the Angels to look younger than they really are, they're not intersted to sell to women anymore, wich is a big mistake. 

Btw, Lais and Jas are shooting with Monica Cima. I didn't know her until now, but i was checking her IG and OMG: she's beautiful and looks amazing 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Monica Cima shooting with Jas and Lais today. 

I'm wondering who is doing the Villa event today. Elsa, Martha, Stella and Taylor are the available girls? Romee is back home, Jo is in NYC, and Jas and Lais are shooting. 

she reminds me of Claudia Schiffer, a brunette version 

13 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

I agree they have too many angels, they really need to drop at least 4 of them (Lily, Stella, Martha and Sara can go) 

But I don't think their problem is related to the models, I think it's their production team, their designers...

Seriously, they are all good models, Lais, Elsa, Jas, Taylor, Adri, Behati, Candice... they are all worth of their position, but they're not being properly used. VS became PINK. They seem to want to make the Angels to look younger than they really are, they're not intersted to sell to women anymore, wich is a big mistake. 

Btw, Lais and Jas are shooting with Monica Cima. I didn't know her until now, but i was checking her IG and OMG: she's beautiful and looks amazing 

Yea some angels can go there’s no need for lily,Martha and Stella 

28 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Is it definite that Barbara is no longer with L'Oreal?

I think so. She went to Cannes but not as a face of L’Oréal unlike in all the previous years. But she is so beautiful and was so popular for L’Oréal that I’m sure there is some new beauty contract in the works.

there is still hope for bregje and vita to come back. Bye Jo hi barbs. 

VS needs to drop Martha and  Stella for sure, maybe lily too. I am pretty sure Behati is done with them. A good perfect line up would be Sara, Taylor, Barbara, Lais,   Adriana and Candice. 

11 hours ago, Poseidon said:

You want those 5 girls to be their only angels? ? 

According to bellazon:

Taylor barely works. When she does, she’s boring.

Josephine, to most people, can’t do anything Well.

Laís is the ultimate queen. Only, no one knows her voice cause, apparently, she doesn’t and can’t speak English.

Jasmine is there. When was the last time anyone talked about her?

Elsa is, apparently, looking so old that she only has one year before she starts shooting the New VS-for-skinny-grannies collection.

Meanwhile, Sara ROCKS. All her shots are good. Bye.

Nice sum-up ;)

I don't understand this habit of making lists of angels to fire. there are so many things we don't know. We don't know what each costs or pays, there may be more prestigious angels but also more expensive ... There are also different marketing targets to achieve and mistakes to avoid bad buzz.

I find it hard for these girls who all seem to be good workers, even if they are lucky to have this job.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

I don't understand this habit of making lists of angels to fire. there are so many things we don't know. We don't know what each costs or pays, there may be more prestigious angels but also more expensive ... There are also different marketing targets to achieve and mistakes to avoid bad buzz.

I find it hard for these girls who all seem to be good workers, even if they are lucky to have this job.

I mean, for me, this one is easy. Adriana gets paid more than anyone at VS. Lil mention to Ale here because she used to be paid more than Candice, Lily and Bee. Candice gets paid more than Lily and Bee. Bee gets paid more than Lily. Lily gets paid more than the newest. Elsa and Taylor are paid more than the other newest, one over longevity (Elsa, and obviosly she sign her contract before the others) and the other due popularity (Taylor). I'll say the rest get paid equally. That's just what I think tho, I'm not confirming anything. They all have get more money by VS than I do working in two years, so, whatever.

Anyway, now people don't like Josephine here? What did I miss? Did she kill somebody?:rofl:

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

I don't understand this habit of making lists of angels to fire.

well we are in the VS thread with fans that wants her favs in and want the best for the brand   i guess ...so opinions will be here  (not reaching big levels of  bashing the girls obviusly ) . but tbh always is like that but this year is definitely much more because VS  is not the same (so is the VS show)... almost nobody is feeling some of the new angels because of lack of sexyness , hotness , it girl qualities idk . etc. 

and even VS is realising that... trying with so many girls and bringing back Babs :heart: 

2 hours ago, Pink.Sapphire said:

there is still hope for bregje and vita to come back. Bye Jo hi barbs. 

VS needs to drop Martha and  Stella for sure, maybe lily too. I am pretty sure Behati is done with them. A good perfect line up would be Sara, Taylor, Barbara, Lais,   Adriana and Candice. 

As long as I love Vita, she has recently spoken about having an eating disorder during her time working with VS, so I wouldn’t put her under that pressure again even though she’s an amazing model who can be sexy, cute, playful, etc. 

2 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

As long as I love Vita, she has recently spoken about having an eating disorder during her time working with VS, so I wouldn’t put her under that pressure again even though she’s an amazing model who can be sexy, cute, playful, etc. 

VS probably change the policy in the weight, Barbs is a voluptuous model and they don’t see to have a problem with her. So maybe VS is changing their rules. Probably start using curvy models for their brand.

7 minutes ago, Pink.Sapphire said:

VS probably change the policy in the weight, Barbs is a voluptuous model and they don’t see to have a problem with her. So maybe VS is changing their rules. Probably start using curvy models for their brand.

I don’t think we’ll ever ser VS using curvy girls lol. Yes, Barbara isn’t as thin as the angels but she isn’t curvy.

And talking about Vita, her body is sooooo on point right now. So if her health isn’t in danger, I’d love to ser her working again with VS.