Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

13 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Jasmine and Lais are perfect for Victoria Sport. Their bodies are insanely toned and they make literally all of the clothing look good. That said, they (literally every VS product) have been shot the same way since 2015, which is getting beyond boring. Location shoots are so much more appealing, especially the glamorous ones (a la the Holiday shoots). 

12 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

Maybe. But they could use at least coloured and textured walls like these.

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Yes, I miss the glamorous sets. Like when Adriana posed with her dog Ivy :hehe:

adriana_lima_hot+ass.jpg   adriana_lima_hot.jpg

I'm curious about Taylor's, Adriana's, Lily's and Stella's plan with VS. Because it's no sense they are staying Angels (even if I like them) if they continue shooting as much as this.

Victoria's Secret Photoshoots

2017.12.31 - 2018.03.21 (solo photos only, no group photos included)

Jasmine Tookes - 233 photo

Josephine Skriver - 218 photo

Romee Strijd - 213 photo

Sara Sampaio - 171 photo

Elsa Hosk - 168 photo

Martha Hunt - 132 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 76 photo

Lily Aldridge - 49 photo

Stella Maxwell - 41 photo

Taylor Hill - 18 photo

Adriana Lima/Behati Prinsloo/Candice Swanepoel - 0

2016.12.31-2017.12.31  (solo photos only, no group photos included)

Jasmine Tookes - 1111 photo

Elsa Hosk - 1103 photo

Josephine Skriver - 994 photo

Martha Hunt - 546 photo

Lais Ribeiro - 532 photo

Romee Strijd - 525 photo

Sara Sampaio – 370 photo

Taylor Hill - 302 photo

Stella Maxwell - 270 photo

Lily Aldridge - 219 photo

Adriana Lima – 129 photo

Candice Swanepoel - 81 photo

Alessandra Ambrosio – 12 photo

Behati Prinsloo - 0 photo

14 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Seeing those pictures of Adriana with Ivy made me wonder if they ever found Ivy? She went missing a few years ago right?

I wondered about that too some time ago but I didn’t get an answer from Adriana’s thread so maybe the dog’s fate is unknown.

6 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

I'm curious about Taylor's, Adriana's, Lily's and Stella's plan with VS. Because it's no sense they are staying Angels (even if I like them) if they continue shooting as much as this.

Taylor is shooting today (I think?) and she's shot a few times with them this year already I believe. Adriana hardly shoots anything and when she does it's usually VSX. Lily has shot less and less over the past few years but I think it's been almost 5 months since she last shot anything for VS. She's the biggest question mark, IMO. 

7 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Not sure if I like this better or not. Seems more reasonable to have the bra match the panties, so I'd say I'm happy with how they altered the original. 

I liked this bra. Kinda feels like you could wear it with jeans.

4 hours ago, ticktock said:

Do we know if the Balmain collection sold well? 

(I just realized I've been asking a lot of questions lately. My bad.)

I know it sold out online pretty immediately. Both of the VS stores that I went to when it was released had a pretty picked over selection by the time I got there, and that was the day of/day after the release, but I don't know how much stock they got in originally. It seemed pretty sparse. :idk: I looked at the collection and personally didn't think it was nice looking at all, and definitely not worth the price point (the hardware was cheap plastic, the designs were impractical) but I think they hit that sweet spot where it was still an affordable "splurge" item for the 14-17 yr old girls who think Balmain is the epitome of HF and luxury designer. 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I know it sold out online pretty immediately. Both of the VS stores that I went to when it was released had a pretty picked over selection by the time I got there, and that was the day of/day after the release, but I don't know how much stock they got in originally. It seemed pretty sparse. :idk: I looked at the collection and personally didn't think it was nice looking at all, and definitely not worth the price point (the hardware was cheap plastic, the designs were impractical) but I think they hit that sweet spot where it was still an affordable "splurge" item for the 14-17 yr old girls who think Balmain is the epitome of HF and luxury designer. 

The collection sold out online in 30 minutes IIRC, I think we has an article on it not too long posted? I liked the collection but it was too expensive IMO for bras and panties so I passed on it