Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Consider Elsa was on 6 of the 8 shoots in December, I’m sure her number will increase shortly. Also Sara, who is strangely high at the moment, only shot 4 times throughout November and December. It’s way too early to have any takeaway from these numbers. :idk: 

Is there even an avg shoots/month?

Or just whenever they feel like it :idk: 

12 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Is there even an avg shoots/month?

Or just whenever they feel like it :idk: 

It's actually about an average of 5 a month. September has fewer shoots because the girls are travelling for fashion month and then there seems to be spikes in June and Dec. Dec is when they shot Valentine's this year, and it's one of their bigger campaigns of the years so that adds to it. No idea why June spikes so much. 

Edit: This number doesn't take into considering all the white wall/catalog shoots done by non-contract models. Those seem to go pretty steadily honestly. 

22 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They’re shooting in Miami this week. So far Stella and Romee are confirmed, but my guess is that most, if not all, of the NA will be there. 

Roos is unfortunately there. Gizele O. also landed in Miami today but I'm not sure if she's also there for VS or an unrelated job. 

Ed, Bob Campbell, Jen King, Jerome are all there so it's a commercial/campaign shoot for sure. Adam Franzino is the photographer. 

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Roos is unfortunately there. Gizele O. also landed in Miami today but I'm not sure if she's also there for VS or an unrelated job. 

Ed, Bob Campbell, Jen King, Jerome are all there so it's a commercial/campaign shoot for sure. Adam Franzino is the photographer. 

Well not sure what it exactly means.. But Roos just had dinner with the whole crew so she is definitely part of the shoot.

30 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Well not sure what it exactly means.. But Roos just had dinner with the whole crew so she is definitely part of the shoot.

I know Roos is. I was referring to Gizele, and if she's just there as a coincidence. Roos was also a part of the T-Shirt bra campaign, along with Robin, so it'll definitely be worth keeping an eye on those two. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I know Roos is. I was referring to Gizele, and if she's just there as a coincidence. Roos was also a part of the T-Shirt bra campaign, along with Robin, so it'll definitely be worth keeping an eye on those two. 

If Roos is in, I hope Gizele is in aswell. Wondering if they’d really shoot a bigger campaign alongside Angels like Romee and Stella (I think more Angels are scheduled but Jen deleted her IG story mentioning some of the girls). When was the last time something like that even happened?

21 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

So, do you speak mandarin? "Google translate" seems pretty bad with mandarin, so I have trouble to understand her page.

Reveal hidden contents

I got her birth date though:hehe: (that was the easy part). I like the fact that 月 is the same word for month and moon.

Google says her name means "queen of art" ; is it true? This smile is indeed regal :angel:

No, but I have taken Mandarin classes. Can't speak it well though :p I am able to understand Cantonese fluently and kinda read some real "traditional" Chinese.

The reason why the word for month & moon are the same is b/c the Chinese (and some other cultures as well) go by the Lunar Calendar. That's the concise answer :laugh:  And I guess "Queen of Art" is one way of interpreting her name. I know what it means but I am not sure how to explain accurately in English :p 

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Did you do anything to refresh your skills?  I am fluent in speaking (simply) but less so in writing.  Mandarin is so easily to forget as the years go by.

Not at all :rofl: I have not really needed to unless I want to know what people on the train are gossiping about :p 

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Did you do anything to refresh your skills?  I am fluent in speaking (simply) but less so in writing.  Mandarin is so easily to forget as the years go by.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Not at all :rofl: I have not really needed to unless I want to know what people on the train are gossiping about :p 

The guy who "tried" to teach us Mandarin  started by saying "it will normally take 10 years for you guys to be able to at least try to understand some sentences...." :ermm: 

That was a great motivational speech :rofl: Even this guy is better.... :rofl:

Spoiler

Luckily, kung fu is easier  :Kung_fu_wft:

Roos is so boring. Maybe they are replacing Alessandra and Behati spot. If they adding two new girls it should Robin and Gace. Just by the fact they use Robin a lot and maybe even more from their current angel, she even got a mist campaign. She fits good with their current angels. Grace can just get promote to mainline. Roos can take the pink contract.