Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, PinkCouture said:

They usually do but I have seen commercials airing during shows that appeal to both males and females :smile: I think it also has to do with the rating of the show.

All of those sans Jane and Crazy Ex are medium to high rated, especially The Voice and The Bachelor, this being really the best choice. They should advertise it too on This is Us aswell. As its bound to be #1 next season

GotPortugal's 'VS Angel Social Media Report':

Current Number of IG followers

Candice Swanepoel 11,398,044 

Adriana Lima 11,033,319

Alessandra Ambrosio 8,631,813

Taylor Hill 8,586,637 

Sara Sampaio 5,495,303

Lily Aldridge 5,126,822 

Behati Prinsloo 5,114,801 

Josephine Skriver 4,131,811

Elsa Hosk 3,703,308

Romee Strijd 3,254,174

Stella Maxwell 2,947,155 

Martha Hunt 2,629,410 

Jasmine Tookes 2,050,738 

Lais Ribeiro 1,175,702

Adriana crossed 11m and she seems to be chasing down Candice for the crown, Jasmine crossed 2m and is having a good trend. Taylor is definitely surpassing Ale this month, altough she is slowing down a tad. Stella's close to 3m. Lily has been losing followers 9 out of the last 10 days :ninja:... Jo is also losing followers on some of the days..

Sara, Taylor and Adriana continue to do really well while the other seem to be pass their peaks.

(Past Month Gain)

Taylor Hill (291k) +13 

Adriana Lima (180k) -12

Candice Swanepoel (154k) -42 

Sara Sampaio (148k) +6 

Alessandra Ambrosio (101k) -41

Romee Strijd (86k) -12

Stella Maxwell (84k) -76

Josephine Skriver (79k) -56 

Elsa Hosk (72k) +2

Jasmine Tookes (67k) +2

Martha Hunt (54k) -9

Behati Prinsloo (45k) -32 

Lais Ribeiro (34k) +20 

Lily Aldridge (26k) -24 

Jo's momentum has halted, Lais is growing less lately, she's literally growing less than Lais. 2 weeks ago, it seemed Sara was starting to pass her peak but she continued to stay high. Taylor is sky high to everyone while Tier 2 (Candy, Adriana and Sara) hangs on there.

[highest number of likes in a picture] (Average amount of likes)

Taylor Hill [741.9k] (370k)

Candice Swanepoel [952.9K**] (258k)

Behati Prinsloo [826.7k**] (243k)

Sara Sampaio [355.1k] (209k)

Romee Strijd [220k] (160k)

Josephine Skriver [321.9k] (155k)

Adriana Lima [520.1k] (130k)

Alessandra Ambrosio [391k*] (108k)

Elsa Hosk [255.4k] (127k)

Stella Maxwell [178.9k] (87k)

Jasmine Tookes [165.5k*] (73k)

Lily Aldridge [191.7k*] (59k)

Martha Hunt [108.9k*] (57k)

Lais Ribeiro [71k*] (28k)

For her dimension, Sara is doing really well in likes and still pumping out 300k in some pics. Taylor continues to be on fire, Jo has now been down, winners here are definitely Sara and Taylor, as Candice and her 11m aren't bringing her more than 258k likes...It's also telling to see the ones whose peak relies on VSFS, of when it was her highest peak. Lais, Martha, Jasmine, Lily, Ale......Romee and Elsa had theirs in continuously here and there, Jo's peak was in April/May, Taylor has been in the top only, Candice and Bee were the babies and Sara is on her peak right now it seems.

*These are all VSFS related pictures

**BABY GALORE

Be back in July

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

They usually do but I have seen commercials airing during shows that appeal to both males and females :smile: I think it also has to do with the rating of the show.

This was a long time ago (more like October 2015) but they aired a commercial for Very Sexy that included Jac, Lily, and Behati during commercial breaks for The Walking Dead. Walking Dead has high ratings for a Sunday night show that isn't U.S. football related. So I think VS commercials are more likely to air during commercial breaks of shows with high ratings.

It was this commercial! The fact that I still remember which exact commercial aired is beyond me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I was so surprised to see a VS commercial while watching Walking Dead.

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Push Up - Fall 2015

1 hour ago, Kells. said:

Erin, Miranda, Jarah, the black girl in the pool are hot. Never notice Candice butt is not really big, is actually small; she looks too much like Cameron Diaz. For the rest of the girls are butterface.

Funny, I've always said that about Candice's backside. The only real curve is when she tosses her back out. Sorry gang, that's just what I see. 

hate hitting it 5....

15 hours ago, fashionlover16 said:

I stumbled upon this lip sync video by Russel James and all i could think was that the Biebs lip sync one is light years behind this one!

Where did the sexiness go?!

That was great! Thanks for the share.
Someone help me out, who were all the girls in the vid? 

BTW, as long as the girls to the teeny-bopper kind of music (biebs, etc) we will not see a sensuous style.