Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

16 hours ago, clouds said:

if your designs are anything like ur avi... I'm in.

Personally I like her outfit better, but something like her outfit or my avi would make it :yes: 

@Prettyphile would be the better designer though, she could probably design something kick-ass close to it more than I could O.o

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Doesn't seem like it. :idk: Although Martha, Sara and Jas are all in LA right now. Could be for a shoot. Elsa and Romee are both in Tulum right now but that might be coincidence since they're both there with their boyfriends. 

I have no idea if they' re shooting together or if it's VS. Altough it is really unlikely they are shooting VS bc Sara isn't posting anything about it and its her third day with no crew day. I had the idea that she was either going to a casting or shooting a movie/something bc of one of her snaps that had a strong emoji that she usually posts on important days

18 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Doesn't seem like it. :idk: Although Martha, Sara and Jas are all in LA right now. Could be for a shoot. Elsa and Romee are both in Tulum right now but that might be coincidence since they're both there with their boyfriends. 

Don't let anyone ever cross you, you'd be able to track them down in about five minutes :ermm: 

Hi luv I hope you're well :flower::ninja: 

26 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I have no idea if they' re shooting together or if it's VS. Altough it is really unlikely they are shooting VS bc Sara isn't posting anything about it and its her third day with no crew day. I had the idea that she was either going to a casting or shooting a movie/something bc of one of her snaps that had a strong emoji that she usually posts on important days

Martha just landed today, so I was thinking more along the lines that a shoot might start up on Monday. It's just a guess, since this is around the time they shot for it last year I think and they shot it in LA last year. :idk: One of the crew from the Florida shoot commented on one of Elsa's pictures saying "see you very soon!" which makes me think there's another shoot coming up, though it might not be Super Bowl related. 

16 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Don't let anyone ever cross you, you'd be able to track them down in about five minutes :ermm: 

Hi luv I hope you're well :ninja: 

:p I'm all good. You? 

IMG_3129.JPG

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Martha just landed today, so I was thinking more along the lines that a shoot might start up on Monday. It's just a guess, since this is around the time they shot for it last year I think and they shot it in LA last year. :idk: One of the crew from the Florida shoot commented on one of Elsa's pictures saying "see you very soon!" which makes me think there's another shoot coming up, though it might not be Super Bowl related. 

Oh yeah! The Bralette stuff! Much possible, plus I would be very happy if Sara took part

15 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Oh yeah! The Bralette stuff! Much possible, plus I would be very happy if Sara took part

Jas is shooting today and it's for VS so there is an LA shoot starting. :smile: 

Edit: It's a VSX shoot, and Greg Kedel is the photographer. 

15 hours ago, ceceshores said:

It seems like now that they don't have swim and the swim trips, they're using some of that budget to shoot lingerie on location instead of in studios. Or have they always done photo shoots on location as much as they seem to now? 

Jo is on her way to LA too.

Actually, she hasn't. Taylor shot a campaign in December, and there also have barely been any VS shoots since the show because of the holidays. Taylor isn't going anywhere. 

I had edited my post earlier to say the shoot in LA was VSX. Greg K is the photographer. They're supposed to be shooting on location but the rain has kept them from it.