Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Out of curiosity, I checked out which Angels and PINK spokesmodels have shown support for Women’s March.

Martha Hunt:

Stella Maxwell:

Behati Prinsloo:

Josephine Skriver:

Rachel Hilbert:

Lily Aldridge:

So far, I saw nothing on Elsa, Candice, Lais, Romee, Alessandra, Taylor, Zuri, Sara, Jasmine or Grace’s Instagrams but correct me if I’m wrong.

Adriana’s is up for interpretation:

The political opinions of celebs in general have become hated by half of the country as being completely out of touch with the working man or woman.

I definitely find them completely naive about corruption, money, and power.  Identity politics is really the bottom of the barrel as far as true political understanding goes.

15 minutes ago, Sanni said:

^ Oh, I love that some people circle jerking about Trump have to face the facts that their dream girls don’t think that they are now proven to be the best because of the election.

I don't care about Trump nor did I care about Hillary.

Both were not worthy of being POTUS.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

I don't care about Trump nor did I care about Hillary.

Both were not worthy of being POTUS.

I wasn’t directing that at you specifically. It's just that lately I've seen a lot of arrogance coming from Trump supporters. "Liberals this, SJWs that" and so on. So it’s good that they now know where some of these women stand on certain issues.

And the Women’s March posts have not been in vain. I’ve seen a tiny bit of the comments but I can tell that the posts have definitely gotten a reaction from the opposing side. Or should I use their own buzz word “triggered”? Yep, the Trump supporters have been triggered :rofl:

14 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I wasn’t directing that at you specifically. It's just that lately I've seen a lot of arrogance coming from Trump supporters. "Liberals this, SJWs that" and so on. So it’s good that they now know where some of these women stand on certain issues.

And the Women’s March posts have not been in vein. I’ve seen a tiny bit of the comments but I can tell that the posts have definitely gotten a reaction from the opposing side. Or should I use their own buzz word “triggered”? Yep, the Trump supporters have been triggered :rofl:

Okay. :thumbsup:

IMO, the supporters on both sides are arrogant and easily trolled.

It's going to be an interesting next 4 years.