Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kind of off topic, but apparently the picture that Adriana posted on instagram with that quote and her caption that said "Big Disappointment" is because she and her now ex, Joe I think broke up? Too bad. They were kind of a cute couple haha. 

14 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Damn! Did they really break up?

13 hours ago, medicenevs said:

But the looked so cute at Cannes.:cry2:

I'm just following rumors but apparently this speculation only started because apparently Dri's feed/instagram timeline or whatever no longer has photos of her and Joe when she posted the "Big Disappointment" photo.. I haven't looked at it yet there so if anyone else knows maybe? 

I may pick up a swimsuit when they're marked down like crazy this year. And good riddance to the god awful Swim special. 

This is interesting: 

As for how Victoria's Secret did this past quarter: well, not great. Sales at the brand were up by 2 percent while profits decreased by 7 percent, with Pink showing the strongest momentum of the "core" brands and beauty showing the weakest. Expect a major ramping up of that business as the company restructures throughout the year.

I wonder what was the idea behind the Swim specials. Just increasing brand awareness?

It seemed like they were planning on making the Swim special an annual thing much like the fashion show. How recent is this development to eliminate Swim?

Perhaps Victoria’s Secret had made a deal with the network for two shows so even when they knew that Swim would be cut, they were contractually obligated to shoot another special.

It may have been an attempt to increase swim sales. I'd imagine that they see an increase in their lingerie sales after the VSFS and were hoping that the Swim special would do the same. They special may have been a last ditch effort to do that and when it failed miserably two years in a row they cut the cord. 

31 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I may pick up a swimsuit when they're marked down like crazy this year. And good riddance to the god awful Swim special. 

They've got an extra 40% off swim right now for the weekend, and you can get some pretty good deals if you look at their clearance stuff. Same with sleep and lounge. 

9 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

It may have been an attempt to increase swim sales. I'd imagine that they see an increase in their lingerie sales after the VSFS and were hoping that the Swim special would do the same. They special may have been a last ditch effort to do that and when it failed miserably two years in a row they cut the cord. 

Their boss changed recently. Their strategy did too as a result.