Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice Swanepoel: 8.909.304 followers.
Adriana Lima: 7.4215.79 followers.
Alessandra Ambrosio: 6.317.142 followers.
Lily Aldridge: 3.993.015 followers.
Behati Prinsloo: 3.816.339 followers.
Sara Sampaio: 3.733.581 followers.
Taylor Hill: 3.701.474 followers.
Elsa Hosk: 2.525.107 followers.
Josephine Skriver: 1.987.634 followers.
Martha Hunt: 1.842.139 followers.
Romee Strijd: 1.715.809 followers.
Stella Maxwell: 1.695.118 followers.
Jasmine Tookes: 1.072.487 followers.
Lais Ribeiro: 772.195 followers.

I'm suprised for the fact that Sara and Taylor are so close to Behati when it comes to followers.

Yeah they are getting 10k+ a day, Behati's getting 6k.. She will probably get a boom when she has her child tho. Lais and Jas grow so little... Socially rn it's

TIER 1

Candice

Adriana

Alessandra

TIER 2

Lily

Behati

Sara

Taylor

TIER 3

Elsa

Jo

TIER 4

Romee

Martha

Stella

TIER 5

Jas 

Lais

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Yeah they are getting 10k+ a day, Behati's getting 6k.. She will probably get a boom when she has her child tho. Lais and Jas grow so little... Socially rn it's

Behati, Taylor and Sara are all "forecasted" to pass Lily in followers throughout this summer. But yeah, I'm sure both Behati and Candice will see boosts when they have their babies - especially if they both walk the show this year as I'm sure they will get a lot of press for walking if they do.

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

TIER 3

Elsa

Jo

TIER 4

Romee

Martha

Stella

Hmm… I don’t really agree with that. I mean, the difference in the number of followers is only about 150k between Jo and Martha whereas Elsa has over half a million more followers than Jo.

Who do you guys think will get the FB this year? I thought Bee but now that she's pregnant... Well... Adri and Ale have the best shot atm right? I mean, none of the "newest" is really getting the FB (I rlly hope) and Lily got it last year, so I think Adri could get it this year. And if Ale gets it, will be a nice surprise! 

11 hours ago, Sanni said:

Hmm… I don’t really agree with that. I mean, the difference in the number of followers is only about 150k between Jo and Martha whereas Elsa has over half a million more followers than Jo.

Yh but Jo's growing the double Elsa's growing, the diference gets shorter by the day. And also considering likes, Jo has passed 100k 3 times already. Elsa's max is 120k and something but Martha's is still 80k with Taylor Swift pics

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I would like it if Jasmine got it this year :smile: 

Jasmine could be an interesting choice because she is one of those rare models who looks really glamorous in an “expensive” way. Not glamorous in the more typical sexy bombshell way but instead in a more classic beauty, princess way. Another one who has that same type of glamour is Hilary Rhoda (2012 VSFS).

So a Fantasy Bra with a look that goes for high class sophistication could be interesting!

The day that Sara shot separately, the photographer was Jerome Corpuz. Has he ever shot for VS before? 

Jasmine and Jo have shot every single day, and they might be shooting again today I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if Guy is one of the photographers, because I didn't seen anyone tag him anywhere, but someone posted in here that Jas and Jo shot with him. :idk: 

The recent shoots have been: 

ph: Jerome Corpuz (white wall)

- Sara

- Jasmine

-Romee

- Taylor

ph: Jerome Duran (possible commercial or video project?)

- Jasmine

- Taylor

- Josephine

- Romee

ph: Guy Aroch

- Jasmine

- Josephine

I saw this ad on facebook, and there was an emailer photo with Elsa and Candice with the same set. Does anyone know if they'll be available on the server? 

SQPwIX0c.png

25 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

because I didn't seen anyone tag him anywhere, but someone posted in here that Jas and Jo shot with him. :idk: 

The recent shoots have been: 

ph: Jerome Corpuz (white wall)

- Sara

- Jasmine

-Romee

- Taylor

ph: Jerome Duran (possible commercial or video project?)

- Jasmine

- Taylor

- Josephine

- Romee

ph: Guy Aroch

- Jasmine

- Josephine

I saw this ad on facebook, and there was an emailer photo with Elsa and Candice with the same set. Does anyone know if they'll be available on the server? 

Bob tagged Guy in a picture on IG the day Jo and Jasmine were shooting. Martha shot with someone this week as well but I'm not sure who, I'm guessing Jerome Corpuz? 

The obvious photoshop in that ad is horrendous. :rofl: