Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's really a pain in the ass going through the model tags because of these stupid fan Instagram pages. You don't need 10,000 Elsa fan accounts. They clog up the search function with the SAME picture 10,0000 x on purpose or with their ridiculous, cheap edits and then I can't find any new content. Or they'll tag Josephine on Lais' pictures, or even worse, themselves :ninja:. IG should ban fan pages or at the very least create a whole new, more advanced search system to filter out these basic posts.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

@PinkCouture  Since they've started fittings and whatnot, if I make a VSFS 2016 thread (unless there's already one lying around) would you move it in the subforum? :flower: Or is it too early for that? 

Sure, why not :smile: You could start the thread in Gen Babe and I will move it to a subform when we are closer to the show. Thank you! :flower: 

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

@JazzyJas: Understand your frustration however your reactions are often difficult to receive and you are walking a fine line into baiting territory. So please try to tone it down a bit. Thank you! :flower: 

Not trying to bait just if people were to be kinder I wouldn't be so defensive.

I've been trying my best to not do reposts but it can be hard at times.

I'll tone it down though. 

^ Word of advice, stop trying to find new content on material that was posted years ago in general. That way you don't have to search thru 100's of pages to see if your 1, 2 or few images are new. Stick to new work and you shouldn't have a issue :yes: After all, you yourself have said it's a pain to search thru 100's of pages before so I'm saving you that hassle with my tidbit of advice.

8 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Not trying to bait just if people were to be kinder I wouldn't be so defensive.

I've been trying my best to not do reposts but it can be hard at times.

I'll tone it down though. 

And I know some people are baiting you as well  so they need to tone it down too :thumbs_up: 

Just now, GuessGirl said:

Some people confuse Sara with Taylor. My dad confuse Candice with Romee. He thinks is just one person. 

Yeah, it can happen. But if they spent a few minutes on each face they would know they are not the same. :p 

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Word of advice, stop trying to find new content on material that was posted years ago in general. That way you don't have to search thru 100's of pages to see if your 1, 2 or few images are new. Stick to new work and you shouldn't have a issue :yes: After all, you yourself have said it's a pain to search thru 100's of pages before so I'm saving you that hassle with my tidbit of advice.

I guess :/