Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

17 hours ago, Annabeth said:

They don't entirely cater to teens though. I just typed in Victoria's Secret Pink and the first text that appeared underneath the official website link in the search results is:

"PINK is a college girl's must-shop destination for the cutest bras, panties, swim and loungewear!"

I guess though they're including teens now, I don't know if they've officially said Pink is now for teens and college age people,. But it's still Pink is for college age people (and teens) and the main line stuff or whatever is for older women. On top of that, they still keep Dri, Ale, Bee, Candy, and other "older" models around.  

VS just expanded their horizons, but they haven't forgotten about the older crowd, honestly older women still shop at the main store, at least in the just about every mall I've been too. As for the VSX bit, that's not 100% true. I know many older women who love to work out and stay in shape too.

It's an open Victoria's secret that VS is saying they sell PINK to college girls to appease conservative people who shiver at the thought of underage girls in lingerie.

VS has always sold to teens. They diligently market to teen girls as their target demographic. In fact one of the many reprehensible things VS did

a few years ago was marketing to pre-teen kids. This was a major controversy. Like any other corporation, VS has it's share of deplorable business practices

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

NEW ROUND

Best VS Lingerie Model

Candice Swanepoel

&

Josephine Skriver

Points to consider:

How well do they wear the lingerie?

Does she sell a fantasy for you?

Would you consider buying whatever they're wearing despite the item not be your style?

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VOTE

#bodybyjojo :ninja: 

VS has definitely geared their target market more towards teens and very young women, I mean come on, which 30 year old woman would relate to looking like Taylor Hill or Josephine Skriver? These girls are so girlish and babyfaced looking, besides Adriana and Ale, which they don't use at all :ninja: 

15 hours ago, jay_hk said:

so, no swim --> less exotic trips --> no swim special --> only studio photoshoots --> less attractive for the models --> bye bye fancy locations --> angel contracts will pay even less...

They've been shooting their mainline stuff on location a lot more these days (Venice Beach for VSX, Costa Rica, the "Festival" stuff, Malibu, the Hamptons, etc.) so they'll still have those trips, just not as many as they do now. 

8 hours ago, Siemgi said:

It's an open Victoria's secret that VS is saying they sell PINK to college girls to appease conservative people who shiver at the thought of underage girls in lingerie.

Ya know, for the past couple years I've actually been starting to think that this is true. Guess this is confirmation haha. 

I will still stand by that in my area I still see older women going into the stores regardless. But the atmosphere has obviously changed.. 

NEW ROUND

Best VS Lingerie Model

Sara Sampaio

nns1kTw.jpg

&

Romee Strijd

JKiEFYF.jpg

Points to consider:

How well do they wear the lingerie?

Does she sell a fantasy for you?

Would you consider buying whatever they're wearing despite the item not be your style?

TO VOTE CLICK LINKE BELOW

17 hours ago, ceceshores said:

It looks like last model/Angel Ed wished a happy bday on Instagram was Martha and that was almost a year ago :rofl: 

You mean in a post? He wished happy birthday to Sigrid Agren today, but only in a comment.