Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't know their names, but

466770290.jpg  images (1).jpg images.jpg 

First guy :rofl: His face  :rofl: ... It's like his picture was f*cked up during Photoshop and squished to make it smaller and squinty(er) ... Actually he looks like what you get when you go to morphthing.com and morph two people to see what they would they would look like. It's not attractive...

Second one looks like a shaggy dog/homeless guy who lives on the beach. Like he actually looks like he needs to take a bath just to remove his genital smell.

Man Boy.... with slight chimp undertones?

@Prettyphile. I feel like at least one model should be that pretty boy type if there was ever a male version of VS. :D

The other two that I thought of were Marlon Teixeira and Sean O’Pry. Marlon because he is another Brazilian top model and does a lot of body focused stuff from what I’ve seen. Sean because he is arguably the top male model. A little unconventional-looking sometimes but (because of it) photographs amazingly well, very James Dean-esque.

@Limerlight. Is it weird that there have been times when I’ve been… drawn to the first guy? :laugh:

I approve Marlon for VS, SI, whatever the fuckity fuck he wants to do and for father of my children too. He is my #1 favorite male model ever.

@Prettyphile see? I don't like just white boys, I can have some diversity in my life sometimes :rofl: