Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is Martha okay? She's looking awfully thin. She's with Lindsay promoting Orthopedic research. They both had spinal fusion surgery. I knew about Martha's but didn't know about Lindsay's. I always chalked Martha's horrible walk up that but Lindsay has a very good walk and carried heavy wings so Martha just sucks.

CgAq8WHW8AEyf-E.jpg

50 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Lindsay's walk isn't that great either tho, Martha has always been that thin imo

I have to disagree on both counts. I always found Lindsay to have a very strong walk. It was really the most interesting thing about her in VS. Martha was definitely a big fuller during her early free people days. She was even bigger in 2014 than she was at the last fashion show. I don't want to thin shame her because I do think she's beautiful but I've just noticed that she's dropped some weight.

Lindsay had spinal fusion surgery at 13, Martha had it at 17. Since Lindsay had it done younger I am assuming it means she her spinal curvature was severe early on, and so had the surgery whilst she was young because none of the other options (physiotherapy, braces, etc) would have helped to treat her scoliosis. Considering Lindsay also had hers done during the earlier days of puberty it was likely a lot easier for her to heal from the surgery and for spine to develop normally just as the rest of her body would during those years. Martha may have had a smaller curvature early on and could have sought treatment but it may not have helped treat the condition and so she ultimately had to have the surgery. Since she had it done later on in puberty as well it's not as easy to heal since she was probably past her growth spurt years (I think for girls those are usually 12-14ish years). 

Martha's always been slim. To me it looks like now she's packed on weight these past few years, her abs are a lot softer than they were a few years back and her shoulder bones don't stick out as much as they did back in 2014 :idk: That's just my opinion.

NEW ROUND

Points to consider:

How knowledgeable are they of the product(s) they're trying to sell?

How eloquently do they come across?

Are you convinced to want to know more about the product, or buy it?

TO VOTE CLINK LINK BELOW

On 4/14/2016 at 5:04 PM, gotportugal said:

Its like their fear of using any New Angel and have to use Adriana. Sara, Jo, Jasmine, Lais, Stella, like seriously, if they think Adriana will bring that much more attention they are wrong, few people actually still care about VS's events.

http___oi64.tinypic.com_aorsir.gif

did Sara, Jo, Jasmine, Lais or stella trend with candice during the fashion show last year ?

Also did they trend for the swim special this year because when adriana was on it, she also trended.

VS is def MAXIMIZING with adriana, Not minimizing.

Also, more common sense, this is in Miami, Adriana lives there. She is local.

Not that it mattered because she is Adriana Lima, she is one of their biggest names along with the older angels. She is more associated with VS by the public than all of those you have named. And she is still an angel. And she still gets paid alot of money but she doesn't get to do that many events anymore anyway. Using Adriana right now is a good move and completely rational. The new angels are having their times in the prints and will continue to because they are young.

"Have" to use adriana. They need to use her.

And this is from somebody that actually wants adriana to leave this dusty brand. Feelings def haven't changed

On 14/04/2016 at 0:18 AM, toodarnhot said:

VS is having a big bralette promo on Friday (store parties with DJs and whatnot) so if the three cities mentioned in the IG post are store events, I would guess they're happening Friday. :idk: I saw a IG picture of the girls with suitcases with wings stuffed inside for press, but we haven't seen much of anything, so maybe delayed release for Friday? 

Whose the cavewoman in the middle with thighs smaller then my forearms? 

That's scary

New Round

Bianca Balti

2TX98tq.jpg

&

Toni Garnn

NxcVfHS.jpg

Points to consider:

How well do they wear the clothing?

Would you consider buying whatever they're wearing despite the item not be your style?

To vote, click link below

5 hours ago, Warhol said:

Martha has a terrible face but her body is beautiful. Can't wait too see her out of VS.

Body beautiful ? mmm not that much tbh.  seriously she is looking more Old than the Vets  and girlfriend  is part of the Newest Angels :ph34r:

Just now, Sanni said:

@MarVS, if there was something like Victoria’s Secret for male models, who should make the team in your opinion? :MLA:

Jordan Barrett , Marlon Texeira , Andrea Denver  Sean O´pry  and Chico Lachowski

1b7d8da4c6a2c7102001026086a5dfe9.jpg 466770290.jpg th_8851e1478285079.jpg/monthly_04_2016/post-49177-0-1593897142-7264_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="images.jpg">