Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

despite my grammer, you got my point..that you can't deny..

as far as losing money..if you are living in the U.S. you know without a doubt EVERYONE is losing money in some way, shape or form.

look ya'll, all i did was say i liked both..that's all, go back and read yourself...imo both are good...so i simply stated it

there is no fight if you don't start one, if you know you CANNOT handle what you dish out, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

everytime i said something harsh, it's because someone got out of pocket FIRST, so i simply shoved their happyass back in.

but i'm done..this is about VS and that's all...

despite my grammer, you got my point..that you can't deny..

as far as losing money..if you are living in the U.S. you know without a doubt EVERYONE is losing money in some way, shape or form.

look ya'll, all i did was say i liked both..that's all, go back and read yourself...imo both are good...so i simply stated it

there is no fight if you don't start one, if you know you CANNOT handle what you dish out, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

everytime i said something harsh, it's because someone got out of pocket FIRST, so i simply shoved their happyass back in.

but i'm done..this is about VS and that's all...

Actually I got part of a point.. as for the rest nope, most of it was completely indecipherable

Somewhere I got you were looking for a fight, or thought if a fight was started people would be kicked? Idk, inflated sense of self importance?

Please, please for the sake of everyone here go crawl back under the bridge.

lilso78 your Fantasy Bra looks awesome haha, much better than the 2007-2011 crap to be honest :ninja:

I wonder if Ale was ever offered the bra & she said something like "Im not wearing that shit, no way" :rofl: I feel terrible for Miranda, it's supossed to be her Comeback show & she gets to wear that crap

I just visit the vsallaccess website what is Marissa miller still doing there in the supermodel list? she's not modelling for them no more, they need to update the supermodel list, and who the f is Behati? never heard of her, who is she? they need to add Lais Ribeiro in the list.

Ale and Dri are like in there 30's something, they need to be out already. It get tired to see the same faces for more than a decade, is boring.

vs needs to update their angels soon.

^And remove Rosie while they're at it. :ninja:

But they removed Heidi this past July, so one step at a time. I'm gonna guess that they'll only remove them once they'll drop off their websites and VS still routinely uses pics of both of them.

And Behati: started for VS circa 2007, became the PINK Girl in 2008, a "Supermodel" in 2009 and was profiled as an Angel in 2010. She hasn't been doing that much for VS lately but they still claim her as an Angel and use her for promo.

Now go apologize to Baron.