Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I sincerely don't think VS will do shit for Candice :idk: First of all if VS flew to Rome it's because it was cheaper for them to fly there than building the set in NYC so VS ain't putting extra $$ to include one model when you already have 13 other women and they know the average Joe & Jane will probably think Romee is Candice not notice there is a model missing, second It would look really awkward for Candice to have just solo shots while everyone else is i the groups and last but not least I doubt Michael Bay will take time off to shoot just Candice and I also doubt he will allow VS to mix his footage with some footage shot by Jerome or someone who isn't him. Candice fans need to chill the fuck out, VS will still sell bras and panties without her, the average costumer will give zero fucks about her absence and the commercial will debut at the VSFS which means that everyone who watches the show will watch the commercial with or without her. This is the first commercial she misses since 2009, is not the end of the world o.o

I said this and I'll say it again, 13 women is more than enough (it's actually too fucking much IMO) and the commercial will already probably be an ADHD hot mess so I hope VS doesn't add Candice and/or Kate to give us even more ADHD, is not necessary. Adriana's Super Bowl thing was entirely different because it was just old stuff put together and Adriana shot those two seconds, it wasn't an entirely different commercial with Adriana added separately. 

+1

VSholiday15 is trending on twitter

Are you sure? It's not showing up for worldwide or US trends. I went into that tag, and it's hardly active. 

Yeah it's not showing up on mine either now. :idk: I should've screenshot it when I first saw it.

I just feel so sorry for Josephine for not being included in the Holiday Commercial. I know there are a lot of Angels and everything, but she has been working like crazy with VS since 2015 started, even more than half of the Angels, so I guess they could have given the girl a spot. It's not like they haven't use other girls other than the angels in the holiday commercials before.

I just feel so sorry for Josephine for not being included in the Holiday Commercial. I know there are a lot of Angels and everything, but she has been working like crazy with VS since 2015 started, even more than half of the Angels, so I guess they could have given the girl a spot. It's not like they haven't use other girls other than the angels in the holiday commercials before.

That was when they only had 5-7 angels. They have 15 now. I genuinely don't understand why Josephine wasn't made an Angel considering how much VS seems to like her, but it would have been ridiculous to put her into the commercial when it's already over saturated with girls. Her amount of work doesn't change the fact that she's not an Angel, and won't get the same treatment as the contracted girls. 

^

Yeah I know that, I just wished she was fitted in. I think she kinda "deserved" it after all the work she's been doing with the brand. I just hope they will not put her only in PINK in this year show like last year.

Well, anyway Lais had something really really close to the Angel treatment even when she wasn't an official Angel. She basically was in every single campaign and commercial of the past 2-3 years. But yeah, as you said... those were the times when we had 7 angels, so the situation is different.

That was when they only had 5-7 angels. They have 15 now. I genuinely don't understand why Josephine wasn't made an Angel considering how much VS seems to like her, but it would have been ridiculous to put her into the commercial when it's already over saturated with girls. Her amount of work doesn't change the fact that she's not an Angel, and won't get the same treatment as the contracted girls. 

^ x100000000

Very sensitive topic :cry:

She'd even have to audition for the show this year :ninja:

Very sensitive topic :cry:

She'd even have to audition for the show this year :ninja:

Wow, end of the world for her. 

I like Jo, but you guys are ridiculously indignant about her not getting a contract. She wasn't the only girl that was passed over for a contract, and I'm so tired of hearing this "she deserved it" nonsense.  I have a feeling that Jo still has a contract with VS, much like Lais used to, and is while she might not be guaranteed a spot in the show, she has a leg up on the other girls.