Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Elsa was an Angel before the show, by the time of the show she already had spoken about it, I'm sure she got a different contract too.

And if they signed in February as Sara (I think it was her but I'm not 100% sure) said, then it means some bitches will be dropped right after the show o.o, these girls better sell those bras and panties.

I knew a bunch of them were signed because Lais, Sara, Taylor and Romee on the body shoot were all promoting the VS Swim Special. I thought wtf that's random they'd be promoting it if they were contracted. Especially because they weren't even in it. I even said that on here and I was right ;)

It's hard to say who would be dropped because I kind of like all of them for different reasons. And I think they all bring something.

I really hated the idea of so many Angels when they first announced the new 10, but I've started to like the bigger group. I still think 15 is too much, but I really don't think they'll have to drop too many girls- especially if Lily/Ale/Adri depart soon. Those three, plus 2 or 3 of the new girls would leave them with a decent group imo. 

I still think Kate is out, sick or not, and then my next two guesses would be Lais or Jac? 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/e35/sh0.08/1538434_1161155440578136_172115412_n.jpg

via Hungvanngo

the girls looks happy  :ddr:  :ddr:  :ddr:

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Taylor looks petrified. :rofl: All the girls look great. 

Edit: Regarding the girls who are safe, I would say Taylor, Sara, Elsa, and Romee have nothing to worry about at all. Jasmine, Stella, and Martha could go either way imo- I love Martha but she hasn't stood out for me in this group at all, and they haven't been pushing Jasmine as much as I thought they would. Like I said before, I think Lais and Jac have the biggest chance of being cut. I've always had the feeling they tossed Lais a contract just because of her tenure with the brand- let her officially be an Angel for a bit without a huge commitment. 

I really hated the idea of so many Angels when they first announced the new 10, but I've started to like the bigger group. I still think 15 is too much, but I really don't think they'll have to drop too many girls- especially if Lily/Ale/Adri depart soon. Those three, plus 2 or 3 of the new girls would leave them with a decent group imo. 

I still think Kate is out, sick or not, and then my next two guesses would be Lais or Jac? 

i dont think Lais and Jac will be the next after Kate leaving. it is too early to say who is leaving

I agree with you guys as far as who you think is safest. They all have the fact that they're the youngest in the group on their side and you know that Ed and his new partner Vlad like to start 'em young. I still think Kate is done, and with Ale/Adri/Lily on the way out they might not drop anyone else for another year or so.

I hope some of u are wrong, I love Jac's work with VS... and she's starting to grow her own fanbase. I think she has a lot of potential, and she's showing it on catalog and motion and, as some of you may remember, she did an amazing job in the swim special. Time will tell, but I wouldn't count her out so fast.

Remember: even the "brightest" can go fast, if they get a "bigger" opportunity.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/e35/sh0.08/1538434_1161155440578136_172115412_n.jpg

via Hungvanngo

the girls looks happy  :ddr:  :ddr:  :ddr:

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Where's adriana :(

post-89151-0-1446079210-9759_thumb.jpg

Missing all my babes, wish I could have been in Rome tonight celebrating with you. @behatiprinsloo @lilyaldridge @marhunt @laisribeiro @tinat2 @italogregorio @fulviafarolfi @jeromeduran @victoriassecret @alessandraambrosio #adrianalima

post-88952-0-1446079213-21779_thumb.jpg

Missing all my babes, wish I could have been in Rome tonight celebrating with you. @behatiprinsloo @lilyaldridge @marhunt @laisribeiro @tinat2 @italogregorio @fulviafarolfi @jeromeduran @victoriassecret @alessandraambrosio #adrianalima

Also kind of weird that she didn't tag Adri like she did the other models

I would like to add thanks to all the members of BZ who come in here and post. We discuss VS news but also to all the people who post pictures, news, videos, exclusives etc. We hit 1000 pages 15 pages ago. I'm glad that this thread is the destination for all VS talk. That's why I made it all those years ago. I know other news sources and forums get a lot of stuff from here too. So it's good to know we have a very active thread.

Also shout out to the members who've been here since January 2010 when I started this thread. And those people have been in the VS convo since then. Damn 5 years :D