Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

31 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Alexina is just a big and great NO

she's just not atractive

and OMG Lameka's hair....i can't find words to describe how awful it looks in this shoot. she looks like she just woke up from sleeping beauty's curse

Agree with everything. 

I don’t even like Alexina for PINK tbh. She’s just too “extra” for the brand. I agree with whoever said that if she dyed her hair brown, VS would not be hyping her up this much. She’ll only impress me if she’s able to improve her runway walk and appearance in this year’s show and even if she does..she’s still not worthy of being an Angel.

I love Alexina and think she looks great and has the perfect personality for this gig, I mean, at least she shows some personality unlike some others :rofl: Not loving Lameka in the commercial, mostly because whoever did her hair did a terirble job o.o

On second thought ... I do not know if having Barbara P changes anything radically to the brand. I mean, I would love to see her as an angel but honestly, if there is someone with her '' type of beauty '' that can be a great trend at the moment, it can be Thylane. Before I thought that Barbara could be a big bomb if they give her a contract but I see that there are other models that seem to attract more attention. Also, I would like to see exotic faces like Shanina Shaik. My male friends love Shanina because it's like the sexy ensemble that guys usually like. I do not know how they never gave a contract to this girl omg

5 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

My male friends love Shanina because it's like the sexy ensemble that guys usually like. I do not know how they never gave a contract to this girl omg

But VS is not trying to sell lingerie to men, they're trying to sell lingerie to women. And since bland white/white passing girls is all the general public likes now, I see where VS is going tbh.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, everyboulevard said:

VS is just following a trend a little late. Dior did it with their dresses and now VS wants to cash in on that trend. 

Also I still can't figure out VS thing with Alexina. She does absolutely nothing for me whatsoever. 

Well, that's a dumb trend.