Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Thylane doesn’t  do runway does she? and she already has L’Oréal ! But I see Kaia being an angel when she’s 18-19! 

I wonder if they would ever sign Bella? They would probably have to offer her several million/year. 

There’s no way they’ll ever sign thylane. Girls is really short, like way short than sara and Barbara, and she does not have a model body that Vs is promoting right now. I don’t see her working for Vs at all! Kaia, that’s another story! But I see Kaia being too big and too expensive for Vs, but she for sure will do the show when she’s 18

On 11/29/2017 at 6:19 AM, Kevork89 said:

Also let’s all take a moment to say goodbye to Alessandra. I am removing her from the Angel line up on the first page. I’ve constantly kept it updated with new or departing Angels and it feels really strange to take her name off the Angel list. Thanks for everything Alessandra.

Good bye, Alessandra.  You did good.  

Kevork, thanks for keeping that list updated.

I understand that Jo is VS' favorite NA and they are trying to bring her up as the 'the one' by giving her the most oppurtunities, but it isn't working. Jo is getting treated like Candice used to get treated and Candice is considered one of the queens of VS now, but Jo just isn't recieved that way. People are already tired of seeing her everywhere and I'm sure that's how they were with Candice, but not nearly as many people asked themselves 'why her?' when they saw her. Candice stood out, in VS photoshoots and the VSFS, but Jo isn't like that. She's good in photoshoots and campaigns, but they're are other NA's, Sara and Elsa, who are just as good if not better. The VSFS is a problem for Jo too, she isn't a standout, even when she has the best wings or outfits, other NA's shine far brighter even when they are given mediocre outfits compared to hers. The current queens of VS our queens because not only do they have major influence over the VS fanbase, but also in other modeling fields. Adriana, Candice, and Alessandra are influential in other types of modeling also. They do HF, campains, and runway and they excel at them, Jo doesn't do that. She's walking less shows then she did before becoming an angel and while she's getting HF photoshoots, they're heavily criticized. So far, the only thing she's doing well on outside of VS is campaigns and she doesn't do many of them. In my opinion, I think they're plenty of other NA's who are worthy of this special attention because they have their careers figured out and are constantly improving.

13 hours ago, star2011 said:

There’s no way they’ll ever sign thylane. Girls is really short, like way short than sara and Barbara, and she does not have a model body that Vs is promoting right now. I don’t see her working for Vs at all! Kaia, that’s another story! But I see Kaia being too big and too expensive for Vs, but she for sure will do the show when she’s 18

Agreed, Thylane would stick out like a sore thumb. Here's a recent candid from her thread. I think she's lost the "it factor" that she had as a child. I don't think she'll become an angel, maaaaybeeeee work for PINK.

thylane-blondeau-out-shopping-in-west-ho

I think yall are flat out being awful people, the girl is 16 and I don't think we should be judging a child, because that's what she is based on "not having a model body", "sticking out like a sore thumb". Let her grow into herself, I've seen horrible comments about Kaia's body as well but people seem to forget that they literally are just kids. Cut them some slack.

3 hours ago, Abry9285 said:

I understand that Jo is VS' favorite NA and they are trying to bring her up as the 'the one' by giving her the most oppurtunities, but it isn't working. Jo is getting treated like Candice used to get treated and Candice is considered one of the queens of VS now, but Jo just isn't recieved that way. People are already tired of seeing her everywhere and I'm sure that's how they were with Candice, but not nearly as many people asked themselves 'why her?' when they saw her. Candice stood out, in VS photoshoots and the VSFS, but Jo isn't like that. She's good in photoshoots and campaigns, but they're are other NA's, Sara and Elsa, who are just as good if not better. The VSFS is a problem for Jo too, she isn't a standout, even when she has the best wings or outfits, other NA's shine far brighter even when they are given mediocre outfits compared to hers. The current queens of VS our queens because not only do they have major influence over the VS fanbase, but also in other modeling fields. Adriana, Candice, and Alessandra are influential in other types of modeling also. They do HF, campains, and runway and they excel at them, Jo doesn't do that. She's walking less shows then she did before becoming an angel and while she's getting HF photoshoots, they're heavily criticized. So far, the only thing she's doing well on outside of VS is campaigns and she doesn't do many of them. In my opinion, I think they're plenty of other NA's who are worthy of this special attention because they have their careers figured out and are constantly improving.

Yeah it's annoying now seeing jos face everywhere even on the Victoria secret instagram page it's boring people didn't mind Candice because she is more attractive and had personality and didn't post selfies every day of herself she was more humble jo is trying so hard and I'm bored candice had personality and her accent and everything about her was different jo is boring .. it's like hello next 

2 hours ago, ticktock said:

That random shot of Behati at the end makes me lol.

I know OMEGALUL

Also VS: STFU Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell Hello Bombshell  We got it the first time.

Candice had a standout feature, her body i.e. waist-to-hip ratio that is unlike any other model’s. At the most, she could be compared to a smaller version of Beyoncé. Josephine, while being very attractive, doesn’t have that one wow factor that would make her unique from all the other equally beautiful models.

I think at the end of the day what matter is ... Candice started overworking with VS in 2008-2009 and we got sick of her by 2012, it took us three to four years to get sick of her because most of us, while annoyed, could still see why VS was so far up her ass. Josephine has been an Angel for like two days and the hate train is already alive, well and stronger than her fanbase, so clearly something is not working there :ninja: 

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Has the male audience (GQ, Maxim, Esquire etc.) responded to Josephine like they did to Candice? My impression is that they haven’t.

I don’t think most of men’s mags target audience knows who she is :/ Her main issue is her face. Not saying she is ugly but her face is...not attractive :ninja:  She is fine head down though :D Also her personality annoys some people :/ 

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I don’t think most of men’s mags target audience knows who she is :/ Her main issue is her face. Not saying she is ugly but her face is...not attractive :ninja:  She is fine head down though :D Also her personality annoys some people :/ 

Yeah jos face kinda wrinkles up and it's like ugh while Candice has this look everyone loved the eyes and the blonde hair let's be honest and women were jealous is Candice but jo what is there to be jealous of lol...

57 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think yall are flat out being awful people, the girl is 16 and I don't think we should be judging a child, because that's what she is based on "not having a model body", "sticking out like a sore thumb". Let her grow into herself, I've seen horrible comments about Kaia's body as well but people seem to forget that they literally are just kids. Cut them some slack.

I don’t think anyone here was saying Thylane’s body was bad(she looks like a perfectly healthy, teenage girl to me)- just that it’s really not the look that VS is looking for, or would book at this moment. :idk: Look at Erin Heatherton or Barbara P.  As for her just being 16 and we shouldn’t be judging a child, most models start working at this age and generally already have the slim, long look that VS prefers, so it’s a valid concern that VS might have about booking her. Also not saying that VS body standards are right, just that I understand why they might pass on her. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

TayTay would be a good example, she grew into her body now and look at her, she looks pretty good.

Everyone wants it now and doesn't wanna wait :/