Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Why is that a big deal? People equate Romee, Stella, Elsa and Candice all the time and yet the amount of fucks given is -0. Or how about Sara/Adriana, or Sara/Taylor. Don't put much thought into it, it is what it is, and it'll only become a bigger thing if you give credence to it.

Not really they always compare and lais and jasmine more let's be honest here were just stating facts 

Just now, Diorsfashion said:

Not really they always compare and lais and jasmine more let's be honest here were just stating facts 

While I understand the issue of “token/replaceable” WOC, it’s a bold face lie to say Lais and Jasmine get compared more than the Blondes™ do. :rofl: Just stating “facts.” 

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

While I understand the issue of “token/replaceable” WOC, it’s a bold face lie to say Lais and Jasmine get compared more than the Blondes™ do. :rofl: Just stating “facts.” 

Pssssssssssssssssssst DU ET with me

XD8s5wk.gif

35 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

Yeah no the hoard of blonde models that VS keeps are compared way more. And sara and Adriana is still a comparison that happens all the time. People say they can't tell Martha apart from other girls. That's not an issue with Lais and Jasmine. Comparisons happen. No need to think more of it than just that. 

9 hours ago, Rapunzelica said:

Singles Day is in China kind of festival if i understood well

Thank u love!

27 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Yeah no the hoard of blonde models that VS keeps are compared way more. And sara and Adriana is still a comparison that happens all the time. People say they can't tell Martha apart from other girls. That's not an issue with Lais and Jasmine. Comparisons happen. No need to think more of it than just that. 

I agree that the “blondes” get compared way more but imo it’s more offensive with Lais and Jasmine, there are only two black New Angels in the lineup it’s kind of like a “you had one job” type of situation how hard is it to tear them apart when they look so different and there’s only two of them. Now the blondes on the other hand... I think people confuse them so much because there’s more of them and that’s just their way of poking fun at VS’s pretty bad diversity.

1 minute ago, Redwinemom said:

I agree that the “blondes” get compared way more but imo it’s more offensive with Lais and Jasmine, there are only two black New Angels in the lineup it’s kind of like a “you had one job” type of situation how hard is it to tear them apart when they look so different and there’s only two of them. Now the blondes on the other hand... I think people confuse them so much because there’s more of them and that’s just their way of poking fun at VS’s pretty bad diversity.

I get that but Sara and Taylor get compared. Sara and Adriana. Even Adriana and Ale have been compared. It's not just the blonde models.

Just now, Redwinemom said:

Definetly. I was referencing your blondes comparasion > Lais and Jasmine though.

40 minutes ago, tatehill said:

they always compare and lais and jasmine more

That had to do with this saying that they're compared more than anyone else which I just don't think is true. 

19 minutes ago, tatehill said:

That had to do with this saying that they're compared more than anyone else which I just don't think is true. 

Let’s agree to disagree.

E9F87C26-27DB-4553-8897-2769973FE0B7.gif

I just think Lais and Jasmine get confused for each other on a broader scale, I never really see media outlets confusing the blondes or like you said, Adriana and Sara, Taylor and Sara etc. 

Guys, I already shared this in Sara thread but maybe somebody else would find it interesting. Sara just did an interview in a portuguese channel where she talked a little about how invested and passionate she is about acting and how it fulfills her.

I always thought that this would be like her plan B but it sounded a lot more like plan A.

Do you think she'll stay in VS much longer?

11 minutes ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

My perfect line up would be 

Taylor, Sara, Lais, Elsa, Josephine and Grace for Pink. Elizabeth Wood is perfect for VS pink too. 

Exactly the same

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Guys, I already shared this in Sara thread but maybe somebody else would find it interesting. Sara just did an interview in a portuguese channel where she talked a little about how invested and passionate she is about acting and how it fulfills her.

I always thought that this would be like her plan B but it sounded a lot more like plan A.

May i say i was always bit worried about that one, bc she is my favorite newbie and i want her in VS right now for FOREVER lol. She is the best of all NA on the runway honestly. I hope it's plan B 

22 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Exactly the same

If she gets cast in a meaty, high profile role and has the acting chops (so rare) then I can see her leaving, but then she'd do the Cara D. thing where she'd model here and there and then still act.

Sara has spoken many times about how acting is her true passion, but she’s been saying this for a while and haven’t seen much traction on that front which makes me think she has the looks and not the talent. Like someone mentioned, I can see her going the RHW route but I doubt she’ll ever fully transition to actress. Even EmRata level roles seem unlikely to me. 

1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

If she gets cast in a meaty, high profile role and has the acting chops (so rare) then I can see her leaving, but then she'd do the Cara D. thing where she'd model here and there and then still act.

I remember back in the day Sara was so hyped, "next Adriana...bringing bombshell back...huge fan base", and I feel like when VS signed her and the rest of the NA's they kind of didn't get the full impact she would have had they added her alone.

Dream Lineup Bombshell: Candice, Lais, Elsa, Sara, Bojana Krsmanovic(from guess/intimissimi), Joann Smalls, Shanina, Irina, Su Hei, Emily DiDonato

Dream Lineup Younger Audience: Taylor, Romee, Stella, Jo, Jasmine, Grace, Ming Xi, Chanel Iman, Jasmine Daniels, Kaia Gerber

Runner Ups: Vittoria Ceretti, Ellen Rosa, Luma Grothe, Alicia Burke, Samantha Archibald

Never been a huge Behati and Lily fan, left out Adri and Ale since they are retiring soon I'm guessing.