Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

44 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's a technical problem guys, don't worry, pretty sure it's still 100 post :smile: 

Thanks! :smile:

I wonder what Martha's shoot will look like with the fake bangs, sometimes she looks so good but other times it's just.. whatever. The fake pink cut for last year's shoot was random but at least it was something different.

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

For anyone following the shoots/commercials right now: 

There's a VSX shoot in LA, right now. I believe Jasmine, Elsa, Romee and Josephine filmed for a commercial, since they all had solo/double shoot days. Stella also shot, but unsure if she filmed. 

VDay shooting started yesterday with Lais, Martha, and Elsa doing catalog stuff. I believe the actual campaign shoot started today, as Ed, Jen and Bob are there, and it's Elsa and Martha again, along with Sara and Stella. 

Yay SaraxVDay is already such a classic :excited: Of course we will probably never see those photos unless someone takes pictures in stores..

100% here for the Stella, Elsa and Sara shoot, guess I'll have to take Martha too :rofl:  I wonder if VS organized Elsa to shoot with Stella, Sara and Martha on her birthday since those three seem to be the ones she gets along the best with. 

4 hours ago, tatehill said:

Karlie definitely needs to not be SO blonde, the darker blonde was okay. But I more just think she's somehow already aging very poorly. don't know if there's botox going on or what but something is. 

I think she looks her best with brown hair

JEQ8YYrS_t.jpg iorLJc6M_t.jpg

I don't know if she's had work done, she just kind of has a pinched face?? Difficult to describe

6 minutes ago, freya said:

I think she looks her best with brown hair

JEQ8YYrS_t.jpg iorLJc6M_t.jpg

I don't know if she's had work done, she just kind of has a pinched face?? Difficult to describe

Maybe. And maybe it's her hair but she looks so much better in both of these than she has recently 

1 hour ago, tatehill said:

Maybe. And maybe it's her hair but she looks so much better in both of these than she has recently 

Yeah, I think it could just be her face maturing and changing with age since she started modelling quite young. Also, she has gained a bit of weight in the last couple of years which could have changed her face structure