Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ She is very pretty.  

Re: Met Gala.... it was only a matter of time, with the fascination on the "insta" celebs, I'm not really surprised that shit happened.  :beating:

I always thought that the "A" List guests were adults who knew how to act like grown ups.  :idk:

Geeze, I'm starting to show my age, aren't I?  :girlbanghead:

1 hour ago, mikose said:

If behati don't comeback to work ,Candice will get fantasy bra this year.It seem like Vs still like her a lot.

Yeah, i think that if they don't give Bee the fantasy bra this year, she will never get it. If she doesn't wear it this year i can see Candice with it and Elsa next year.

1 hour ago, mikose said:

If behati don't comeback to work ,Candice will get fantasy bra this year.It seem like Vs still like her a lot.

I doubt it. Candice is yet to come back too, if Behati doesn't come back, a newest is gonna have it.

6 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Vs always overrate Candice so... i can see her with the fantasy bra

but if it's a NA, Elsa for sure

They don't overrate her, she sells, she's really known, that works for them for the press.

Both of them: Elsa and Candice.

I wasn’t pro Behati getting the Bra before but I am now :smile: All the other long-standing Angels have worn at least one (Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Lily) and at this point it wouldn’t feel like a stunt to get more Adam Levine press for VS.