Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Adriana is going to Cannes as well. I'm still shocked Elsa is going, I wonder who invited her, models usually go via Maybelline and L'Oreal and Elsa is, so far, not contracted by either brand

If I was a VS Angel, I’d make sure to get an invite to events like the Cannes Film Festival, Oscar parties etc. There are bound to be high-end jewellery designers etc. who would want a model to wear their designs on the red carpet. But I love movies and maybe some of the models don’t care as much :laugh:

39 minutes ago, Kells. said:

Taylor is not going to Cannes why? I was expecting for her to be there

Cannes is from May 17, 2017 – May 28, 2017 so that gives her plenty of time to show up. If she doesn't show up oh well :idk:

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Taylor sometimes strikes me as the shy/introvert type :/

Taylor will be the first to tell you when she's with people she's close to or comfortable with she's a goofball and more outgoing, but on average she's shy, and conservative which can come across as cold, but she's not, she just does her own thing and if people don't like it, fuck em. I think as she ages you'll see her come out of her shell a little bit...  (alcohol always helps too :rofl: )