Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, Sanni said:

I’d like to know whether Sara was shading Elsa instead of Kendall who was initially speculated to be the target around the time of the VSFS.

Nah, I don't see her shading Elsa at all. If she was even shading someone, it was Kendull

2 hours ago, aguusmaltes said:

Fantasy bra? I hope no

IMG_6259.PNG

wow man, I hope not. I don't care for behati either but I would rather her get it. I would rather see candice get again. Jojo is like fetch to me, like how many bones are VS going to throw the girl.

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

wtf? LOL  Why would you think that ? Is that why she is so tiny now? I know some fans were concerned

She is already so struggly. And she hasn’t even been at the level is at that long. I can’t see her lasting like Adriana/Candice who have a far brighter spotlight on them no less.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

She is already so struggly. And she hasn’t even been at the level is at that long. I can’t see her lasting like Adriana/Candice who have a far brighter spotlight on them no less.

Ahh I see, Idk much about VS anymore past the older angels. IDK who is the most popular or anything amongst the NA . But you'd think that since VS allowed her to open last year what you said wouldn't be the case..

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ahh I see, Idk much about VS anymore past the older angels. IDK who is the most popular or anything amongst the NA . But you'd think that since VS allowed her to open last year what you said wouldn't be the case..

That's easy, Taylor first and then Sara