Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Nadine got covered in the Fyre Festival shit like the others. If I was a VS exec, I’d be mad as hell that the girls poached on the image that companies like VS have spent millions to cultivate for them. They tried to make easy money by scamming their fans.

5 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Have you guys seen Elsa's body lately? She is so skinny, her bombshell look is almost gone and the shit she did with her lips doesnt help either

Poor girl has to overline her lips and use lipstick every single day to keep the ruse up.

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

People got sick of bitching about Jo and now it's Elsa's turn. My money is on Taylor for next.

Taylor stopped working nonstop with VS so I assume people arent really talking about her that much anymore 

Don't you all think something is up with Taylor and VS? She has barely been shooting for them since the start of 2017. Only some very few campaigns, she hasn't been featured a lot, been dropped out of the Coachella thing and showed up there in not a VS bralette while all the others were showing off. 

So apparently when someone says they think Elsa is too skinny and that she should stop plumping up her lips, it's considered "hating"? Damn, and I thought things couldn't get worse lol. Why on earth is everyone so sensitive nowadays? You literally can't say anything (good or negative) about anyone without someone jumping in and acting like you just committed the worst crime ever. Saying she is too skinny and that her lips are getting a bit too over the top is NOT hating. Seriously. I guess the fact is that while she never got a lot of negative comments the past few years, maybe people are just getting bored of seeing the same over and over again, just like I described a few days ago?

Another thing I actually find quite funny is people commenting on her "being too skinny". Where? She was quite slim a few years ago, yet she had a very defined shape and had an actual hourglass figure. I'm no expert or anything, but I guess she actually gained weight the past 2 years and that's why she has been looking so different. Elsa however was never a super skinny girl.

37 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Takže zrejme, keď niekto hovorí, že si myslia, že Elsa je príliš chudá a že by mali prestať plumping up pery, je považovaný za "nenávidieť"? Sakra, a ja myslel, čo by mohlo byť horšie lol. Prečo na Zemi sú všetci tak citlivé v dnešnej dobe? Doslova nemôže povedať nič (dobrý alebo negatívny), o ktokoľvek, bez niekto skákanie a pôsobí, ako by ste práve spáchal najhorší zločin vôbec. Hovoriť ona je príliš chudá a že pery sú stále až príliš prehnané NIE JE nenávidia. Vážne. Myslím, že faktom je, že zatiaľ čo ona nikdy veľa negatívnych komentárov v posledných niekoľkých rokoch, snáď ľudia sú proste nudiť vidieť to isté znova a znova, rovnako ako som popísal pred niekoľkými dňami?

Ďalšia vec, ktorú v skutočnosti považujem celkom smiešne je, že ľudia komentujúce jej "je príliš chudá." Kde? Bola celkom štíhla pred niekoľkými rokmi, ale mala veľmi definovaný tvar a mala skutočný číslo presýpacích hodín. Ja nie očakávať, alebo tak niečo, ale myslím, že ona vlastne pribrala posledné 2 roky a to je dôvod, prečo ona bola vyzerá tak odlišné. Elsa však nikdy nebol super chudá dievča.

+1

On 6/5/2017 at 2:08 PM, Cult Icon said:

I like Brook Perry (very lustful feelings) but I don't think she's a great model

I would like it if Maggie Laine and Nadine became Angels

tumblr_opegeuCsXo1tptdedo1_1280.jpg

The pic is gorgeous, Nadine and Maggie look really good. But i don't see them as angels.

On 6/5/2017 at 6:15 PM, gotportugal said:

Taylor stopped working nonstop with VS so I assume people arent really talking about her that much anymore 

This.

Whenever a girl becomes too popular in VS she instantly starts to get shit. It's always been this way, had Taylor as featured as much as Elsa has been lately she's be the one getting shit. There's always a cool model to hate on and right now it's Elsa. Not that I give a fuck, she's still getting paid, VS clearly still likes her, her fans still get new pictures and the earth keeps spinning, it's a matter of time before somebody else gets shit. No one will ever be everyone's cup of tea and the overexposure for VS probably doesn't help much :idk:

Now in other things, I do find it odd how Taylor went from being everywhere with Elsa and Jo to blink and you'll miss it. However, she seems to be pretty off lately so idk what to make of it

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Now in other things, I do find it odd how Taylor went from being everywhere with Elsa and Jo to blink and you'll miss it. However, she seems to be pretty off lately so idk what to make of it

Honestly, I really think she may be turning down some shooting days with VS. She's doing so much already. She might want a quick lane to a only big campaigns-style contract

Maggie laine is/was a teen mother and was impregnated by a black rapper in her mid-teens.  They are apparently still in a relationship and she comments how 'lucky she is' to have him in her instagrams.

Pretty creepy IMHO