Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The most talked overall is Kendall and her barely there butt. :D She gave people ammunition to trash talk her about yet another thing, public is outraged like we didn't see million butts in see through dresses by now.

30 minutes ago, Sanni said:

My absolute favourite Met Gala beauty look is Emily Ratajkowski’s. Taylor Marie Hill looked stunning in an Instagram pic but the makeup translated badly in less lighting on the red carpet.

I agree about Taylor and makeup, but that photo she posted yesterday before Met Gala is the most beautiful photo of her ever.

8 hours ago, Jomm said:

Same Candice is also my fav and of the others too. I looked comments on news sites/social media to see how our angles ranked among public and they liked Candice the most without the doubt, she was even on the list of best look/makeup/style on Elle, Cosmopolitan etc. Second one they liked was Taylor and I agree with that too. The rest of them are in OK folder(I talk about current angels).

The one they disliked the most was Behati, and she did look terrible, whoever dressed her that night should be fired, she looked like she is 7 months pregnant again.

People mostly talked how ugly her teeth and ears are instead how ugly her dress was, but let's not go there. 

That def depends on the website and people. I have seen different and I have seen other angels generate more attention and comments under their individual news articles. Some angels have dozens of articles on themselves. I don't think you can draw that kind of conclusion for anybody. But I am not surprised somebody would still try to do that when it comes to Candice

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Isn't Ale filming? At least she was a few days ago. 

Not sure if she was actually filming on that day or what. But I doubt she wasn't invited, because miranda still was. Miranda's career isn't as good as Ale's. Its just hard to imagine ale passing up a chance like the met. But if she is filming, I def understand then

2 hours ago, clau17 said:

VS' instagram posted a pic of Robin. It's been a while since they've posted a non angel. She's gorgeous!

i was going to post about it! ... finally some love for Robin i think this is a sign... they are using, testing more with her and hopefully she will get the contract ( bye Lily  and others) . 

i saw a recent event that she went with a pink dress and looked absolutely stunning! reminding me how good she could be at VS events plus she is sweet girl. come on VS. 

3 hours ago, MarVS said:

i think this is a sign... they are using, testing more with her and hopefully she will get the contract ( bye Lily  and others) . . 

Yes!! Just like Vita and Nadine got their contracts!!! :whistle: 

I love Robin, and I'm happy VS is using her but I wouldn't take one post as a sign that a contract is heading her way. 

Speaking of contracts, I think Zuri is on her way out once her contract is up. :idk: They're using her very sparingly compared to Grace, and she seems to be only doing white wall studio shoots. They've had Grace on location a few times, with other models.