Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm not sure of anyone else but Adriana is confirmed to be going to the MET tomorrow, same for Behati and Candice. I'm sure Lily, Taylor and Stella will go as well, maybe also Alessandra. The rest I highly doubt will attend

Lily, Stella and Taylor are 100% confirmed now, like you guessed. I'll also be shocked if any of the other girls wrangled an invite. I could maybe see Grace E going with Topshop though? 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Lily, Stella and Taylor are 100% confirmed now, like you guessed. I'll also be shocked if any of the other girls wrangled an invite. I could maybe see Grace E going with Topshop though? 

I knew it, they all have pretty solid HF careers and connections at this point. Alessandra's career has been going downhill for a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's the only old Angel that doesn't get invited. I do think Grace could go with Topshop or H&M.

I'm lowkey waiting for some of the NA like Elsa, Jasmine or Romee to show up to the MET Ball wearing a Brallete, it would be gold if VS got some tickets and sent one or two girls pimping their shit :rofl: 

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm lowkey waiting for some of the NA like Elsa, Jasmine or Romee to show up to the MET Ball wearing a Brallete, it would be gold if VS got some tickets and sent one or two girls pimping their shit :rofl: 

DEAD :rofl:  :rofl: