Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, gotportugal said:

ugh the bffs are back:baronlamesign::ninja:

I want to know what happened between Romee and Maud Welzen. It seems like when Romee became an angel they started hanging out less and less as Romee was always with Jas and Taylor, and then they all of the sudden just stopped hanging out completely.

3 hours ago, camomille said:

I want to know what happened between Romee and Maud Welzen. It seems like when Romee became an angel they started hanging out less and less as Romee was always with Jas and Taylor, and then they all of the sudden just stopped hanging out completely.

Romee has less time now, travels more and spends more time bonding with the VS girls due to the amount of work they do together. It's completely normal :idk: I doubt anything bad happened, Shanina Shaik and Jasmine used to be glued together, now they hang out ocassionally and Jas spends more of her time with Romee, Taylor and Josephine probably for the same reasons. 

Lais, Jas and Sara(she was vacationing but I'm sure she'll be shooting this week) are there as well, and Taylor and Romee were on a plane together so I'd bet they'll show up too. 

Russell is the photographer and I'm pretty sure they're filming and shooting a campaign since Ed and Jen are there. 

Edit: Stella is also going. 

Why does almost everyone here always seem to assume something bad must have happend between two models when they simply just don't have the time to hang out or to post selfies together? It makes me laugh so hard. Have y'all never grown apart with someone you once used to be close with? And no, not because of some stupid catfight or whatever it seems some of you seem to be thinking.

And damn, the arching game is strong. Gone are the days where VS models didn't have to twist and turn into the most weird and absurd positions to actually have a butt. Their backs must hurt like crazy at the end of the day :yes:

37 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Elsa’s butt shape is more wide and flat instead of having a bubble butt so she needs those 80s style bottoms etc. to create shape.

I guess everyone's idea of what a big butt looks like is different, since she herself said in an interview last year that during high school she thought her butt was too big and felt the need to cover it up... I personally don't think she has a big butt at all. She has wider hips than most girls and I guess that can create an illusion of a wide butt, depending on how she poses/the light, but it's still not big or a bubble butt by any means... Those 80s bottoms do help and can make anyone's butt look very different as to what it really looks like, and that seems to be the trend nowadays.

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Why does almost everyone here always seem to assume something bad must have happend between two models when they simply just don't have the time to hang out or to post selfies together? It makes me laugh so hard. Have y'all never grown apart with someone you once used to be close with? And no, not because of some stupid catfight or whatever it seems some of you seem to be thinking.

And damn, the arching game is strong. Gone are the days where VS models didn't have to twist and turn into the most weird and absurd positions to actually have a butt. Their backs must hurt like crazy at the end of the day :yes:

Is there a reason you need to continue to comment about this stuff over and over? We get it, you have a difference of opinion on the matter, but if you can go on about it, they can talk about it to their little hearts are content.

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Is there a reason you need to continue to comment about this stuff over and over? We get it, you have a difference of opinion on the matter, but if you can go on about it, they can talk about it to their little hearts are content.

I don't see the problem in me commenting on it. If everyone can keep bringing it up every single day then why shouldn't I be able to say something about it? It wouldn't really be fair to tell one person to be quiet but everyone else is allowed to keep talking about that now would it? 

:idk: You keep posting it, and they keep ignoring it. The two way street will inevitably become a one way street and either side will have to give (inevitably). You ignore, they ignore,  You'll continue to go on about why they're going on about it, and they'll continue to go on about it, the irony. It's Groundhogs day up in this bitch :rofl:

LfuDCg2.gif

I'm not the one who keeps bringing up the "what happend to Sara and Taylor" question. All I know is that that question was posted a long time ago, and somehow people feel the need to keep asking the same question over and over again to which they already got multiple answers on yet it never seems to be good enough. All I even said about that whole discussion isn't even a personal opinion, it's a well known fact that people drift apart, sometimes without a specific reason yet somehow that seems extremely hard to believe for some on here. And let's say something did happen between them, I doubt VS would want that to come out as it would hurt their image. All the angels "get along" and are such great friends. That's the image they sell and having two of their angels/models fight isn't going to help. If something did happen, the chances of it coming out are slim to none.

Lots of people seem to forget that yeah maybe some of them are close outside of work, but they are still colleagues. I'm wondering if everyone on here is super close with literally all their colleagues lol because I sure am not. Friendly, yes, best friends forever and ever until death parts us? No. So until someone actually gives a valid reason for asking the "why don't they hang out anymore" question, I won't be quiet just because that would be more convenient for some on here.

not again with this stupid arch thing, they aren't even arching that much..

but clearly you don't know what means being a model, if you don't have a big butt you try to make it look bigger, if you're short you try to look taller and so on

Jo doesn't even need to arch much since her butt is amazing