Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

vkjH2Xx.jpg

uG9whyS.gif

Remember everyone has a different body with how it will react and behave to things so again what the "BMI" might say is healthy for some might be unachievable without a tremendous amount of work and dedication, or just flat out no sometimes :idk: 

Good morning and Merry Christman to all.

I have a question that bugs me: who's this beauty from the Paris commercial a few years ago? I thought it was Emanuela De Paula, but by that time she was done with the brand, no?

And speaking of that, what happened between her and VS? She was in line to be an angel, right?

Fără titlu.png

2 hours ago, to_the_stars said:

Good morning and Merry Christman to all.

I have a question that bugs me: who's this beauty from the Paris commercial a few years ago? I thought it was Emanuela De Paula, but by that time she was done with the brand, no?

And speaking of that, what happened between her and VS? She was in line to be an angel, right?

Fără titlu.png

That’s Gracie Carvalho. :smile:

She's one of the many girls VS trolled by giving them spots in big campaigns, commercials but then rejected in their faces. I think a couple pages back this was discussed because it has happened many times with Gracie, Emanuela, Toni, Barbara, Bregje, Vita and that's just the girls I can remember recently. We all thought they were ready to get signed and then not only they didn't sign them, they flat out cut them for commercials, didn't cast them on the show and overall it was pretty fucking weird how it went down with all these women.

And because I have nothing better to do atm, I've decided to make a list of every woman working for VS in the stuff to be released in 2017 so at the end of the year we can see how many of them make it to the show and who gets cut. As of today December 25th, these are the women doing some kind of catalog work for the upcoming campaigns:

Contracted models:

- Elsa Hosk

- Jasmine Tookes

- Josephine Skriver

- Lais Ribeiro

- Martha Hunt

- Romee Strijd 

- Sara Sampaio

- Stella Maxwell

- Taylor Hill

- Grace Elizabeth (Pink)

- Zuri Tibby (Pink)

Contracted models who haven't shot for VS after the show:

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Behati Prinsloo

- Candice Swanepoel

- Lily Aldridge

- Rachel Hilbert (Pink)

Mainline -including white wall-:

- Nadine Leopold

- Paige Reifler

- Lais Oliveira/Navarro

- Roosmarjn de Kok

- Brittni Tucket

- Kristina Peric

- Sara Wittgruberova

- Lauren Layne

- Daniela Braga

- Robin Holzken

- Gracie Carvalho

- Barbara Fialho

PINK -including white wall-:

- Maggie Laine

- Rubina Dyan

- Derlyn Perez

- Madison Headrick

- Brooke Perry

Victoria's Secret 2017 models

Contracted models:

- Elsa Hosk

- Jasmine Tookes

- Josephine Skriver

- Lais Ribeiro

- Martha Hunt

- Romee Strijd 

- Sara Sampaio

- Stella Maxwell

- Taylor Hill

- Grace Elizabeth (Pink)

- Zuri Tibby (Pink)

Contracted models who haven't shot for VS after the show:

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Behati Prinsloo

- Candice Swanepoel

- Lily Aldridge

- Rachel Hilbert (Pink)

Mainline -including white wall-:

- Nadine Leopold

- Paige Reifler

- Lais Oliveira/Navarro

- Roosmarjn de Kok

- Brittni Tucket

- Kristina Peric

- Sara Wittgruberova

- Lauren Layne

- Daniela Braga

- Robin Holzken

- Gracie Carvalho

- Barbara Fialho

- Bridget Malcolm

PINK -including white wall-:

- Maggie Laine

- Rubina Dyan

- Derlyn Perez

- Madison Headrick

- Brooke Perry

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I honestly think this might be the year Lily and Ale leave. (I am 90% wrong I am sure)

As long as VS is willing to keep paying Ale to show up for two or three things a year, I can't see her leaving. Unless of course she wants to expand her brand to include lingerie in which she'd have to leave. Or she wants to move on. But she has a pretty good deal going now. She was one of the better contracted girls at the show this year, IMO. 

Lily is a toss up. With Candice and Behati coming back in the new year, it'll be interesting to see how much they use the three of them. I suspect they'll use Candice and Bee for some big campaign together when they both return. I can kind of see Lily sticking around through the 2018 show (with maybe 2017 being her last show as an Angel) as that would bring her shows walked total to 10. Either that or she'll be Ale part II and they'll only bring her in for the holiday commercial and the show for the next bazillion years.

I thought Shanina and Jessica Strother had done an event for VS. maybe I am confusing them with someone else. Frida Aasen did a solo commercial for them on August which I found that so strange how it was out of nowhere. VS are just losing their minds with all these models. They don't even know what to do with them. 

7 hours ago, Kells. said:

I thought Shanina and Jessica Strother had done an event for VS. maybe I am confusing them with someone else. Frida Aasen did a solo commercial for them on August which I found that so strange how it was out of nowhere. VS are just losing their minds with all these models. They don't even know what to do with them. 

And then they thanked Frida at the end of the video.., maybe she did it without pay? :idk: