Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

42 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Why doesn’t anyone post PINK stuff here? :smile: I barely know Rachel and Zuri yet PINK is the best-selling line for Victoria’s Secret. Apparently, there are all kinds of PINK events etc. but no one ever talks about them here.

I don't think PINK is the best-selling, just the one who's been growing more and more

Also maybe this is just me, but my interest in Pink and discussing it on here waned with the change of the spokesmodels. When it was mostly Sara, Elsa and Jac etc I paid more attention to the events and whatnot. When it changed to Rachel I personally stopped caring because I couldn't care less about her. :idk: Maybe them having Grace now and her getting events and campaigns will up the interest again, since people actually seem to like her unlike Zuri and Rachel. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:
Also maybe this is just me, but my interest in Pink and discussing it on here waned with the change of the spokesmodels. When it was mostly Sara, Elsa and Jac etc I paid more attention to the events and whatnot. When it changed to Rachel I personally stopped caring because I couldn't care less about her. :idk: Maybe them having Grace now and her getting events and campaigns will up the interest again, since people actually seem to like her unlike Zuri and Rachel. 

Same

I just watched the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion show as a New Year’s Eve treat and this PINK thing reminds me that there was barely any spotlight on Rachel and Zuri. You could not tell that they play a special role for the brand based on the TV show. At least not according to the version that I saw. Was there supposed to be a segment where Grace is announced as the new PINK spokesmodel?

Actually Rachel has a much bigger following than Grace or Zuri. Her videos seem to be viewed more as well. I get that she is not everyone's cup of tea and she clearly isn't your run of the mill Angel like Elsa, but neither is Behati and look where she is now.

7 hours ago, call_me_dian said:

Is that true Stella does not get along with the rest of the girls?especially with Sara

where did you hear that? Stella's most close friends seem to be out of the Angels so it's natural that she doesn't hang out a lot but haven't heard or seen anything to indicate anything big

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Stella has been linked to Kristen Stewart!

So has half of lesbian Hollywood. And Robert Pattinson. And that married dude. Kristen will be on to the next before that relationship is even over three months you realize it.

L_Chart_4.png

3 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Hasn't Rachel been around longer than both Grace and Zuri though? Especially with respect to Pink? I admit I don't follow Pink at all (as I'm snuggled up in a sweatshirt + sweats from the brand :ninja:) but I feel like I've seen Rachel's work longer than I've seen Zuri and Grace. 

Yes. Rachel started at the end of Elsa's streak (late 2014) and was "officially" named a spokesmodel in 2015. Zuri was named a spokesmodel last summer and Grace right before the show, although they both had been working for PINK for a few months before that at least.

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

where did you hear that? Stella's most close friends seem to be out of the Angels so it's natural that she doesn't hang out a lot but haven't heard or seen anything to indicate anything big

Coz They don't follow each other on instragam,while the rest of girls all follow the other girls