Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

46 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Thank you for the pics! 

But I was hoping to see Lais and Alessandra with their wings :/ 

Ale probably won't have any pic since she didn't shot with them, but Lais has and there's no pic of her in the Paris set with wings :sad:  Anyway, the pictures looks soooo good and Im happy with the final result, can't wait to watch the Holiday commercial 

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Keep hoping, there are probably more pics coming :drool2:

The Elsa overload is making me like her more, but can't say the same with Taylor. The more I see her, the more I keep thinking she's too young looking for mainline. IMO, she could have been Elsa's replacement for Pink. 

I really wonder who'll be on their way out come next year. Personally there's a few I'd be happy to see go and wouldn't feel any shame about leaving. 

7 hours ago, ceceshores said:

The distribution of the photos for each girl isn't really all that surprising to me :idk: It's pretty in line with how 2016 has gone in terms of who VS has been using and how often. 

Agree, Sara being there but all of her work being shipped off to coupons and stuff :/ 

SOLO Victoria's Secret photos since 2015.12.31-2016.11.27 (no group photos included)

Josephine Skriver    1717

Elsa Hosk                  1207

Taylor Hill                  1101

Romee Strijd             1074

Jasmine Tookes         699

Lais Ribeiro                636

Martha Hunt                622

Candice Swanepoel   442

Stella Maxwell            410

Sara Sampaio             367

Lily Aldridge               185

Behati Prinsloo          157

Adriana Lima               97

Alessandra Ambrosio   0

I don't think Ale or Adri are going anywhere. VS needs them and they have no reason to leave. They get paid really good and they only show up for the important stuff. Who doesn't want to get paid millions and do nothing? Don't know how contract works for the girls but isn't obvious that the new girls are cheaper to use than the established ones? I mean Lily or Candice can command more money for more days of work than Jo or Elsa, not sure what's the deal with Martha, Stella or Sara tho.

22 minutes ago, jena92 said:

I don't think Ale or Adri are going anywhere. VS needs them and they have no reason to leave. They get paid really good and they only show up for the important stuff. Who doesn't want to get paid millions and do nothing? Don't know how contract works for the girls but isn't obvious that the new girls are cheaper to use than the established ones? I mean Lily or Candice can command more money for more days of work than Jo or Elsa, not sure what's the deal with Martha, Stella or Sara tho.

Sara has never worked a lot with VS. This isn't new. Idk how much Stella, Martha or Lais worked last year tho, but Sara has never been a big worker for VS.