Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It would be nice if they didn't do the holiday commercial imo. Candice and Bee are already out for it, and I think it would serve them well to have a "New Angels" only commercial. It would help with the oversaturation of girls, and be a good way to promote the newer girls. But I'm sure that won't happen. 

It's a good and smart idea which means VS won't do it. :ninja: I'm half expecting them to throw in one or two non-Angels for it too. 

They could just throw AbsbyIza a contract  :rofl:   I'm sure she would be more then happy to come back (and NEVER leave)... See win win, VS gets a known model who kinda resembles Ale, a new face for VSX with abs that will cut a man. "aka exercise goals"... and Iza gets a paycheck so she can finally eat .

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

They could just throw AbsbyIza a contract  :rofl:   I'm sure she would be more then happy to come back (and NEVER leave)... See win win, VS gets a known model who kinda resembles Ale, a new face for VSX with abs that will cut a man. "aka exercise goals"... and Iza gets a paycheck so she can finally eat .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

13 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

im dead lmaooo

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

So.. Sara Sara Sampaio was the face of Calzedonia swimwear for the last 4 years and now Adriana gets her place? The irony..

Calzedonia does know their market..

but Calzedonia has announced that they would be stepping into the US Market, so maybe that's why they chose Adri, so they would have a major recognizable face.

I think Calzedonia's campaigns >>>>>>>>> any VS photoshoot or catalog or campaign. 

Sara always looked amazing in those 4 years and I would change the VS contract for a CLZ campaign now, especially if they're focusing on the US Market, they're huge in Europe.

Adriana looks awesome in that preview, super young but it doesn't look photoshopped 

I'm pretty sure Calzedonia booked Adriana especifically to transition in the US market. Her VS Swim contract is over, just like Ale which is the reason why they both missed the Swim special, I think they'll do the commercial and promote this year because Candice and Bee probably won't make it this year (like Dri in 2012, walked the show but did barely anything else) so they need them to draw but they'll probably be legit 100% done because as Pretty mentioned, there is literally nothing VS can do for either of them at this point, if anything VS needs them and not the other way around.

Adriana is one of the few models along with Gisele that brands have spoken multiple times about how much they increased their sales after having them as the faces of their campaigns so I guess the investment was worth it for Calzedonia, Adriana ain't cheap and if she did this over her big VS contract it means they had to pay a shit lot of money for it. I'm thrilled to finally see her doing things. Also Calzedonia is an Italian brand after all and from what I understand Dri became a big face over there after the phone company campaigns over there and Intimissi just had a huge deal about Irina Shayk being the face of their brand again, so I guess Calzedonia wanted to step up their game too.

It would be funny if Candice and Behati left VS earlier than Ale and Adriana. If the reports are correct about how far they're along with pregnancy, Candice and Behati will make it to this year's show though. I'm wondering when VS will fall so hard that they won't televised their show anymore. Will they still have a show or completely drop it? 

4 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

I'm wondering when VS will fall so hard that they won't televised their show anymore. Will they still have a show or completely drop it? 

CBS usually airs it in December while their regularly scheduled programming is on hiatus over the holiday season. As long as it continues to make them money and rate better than repeats they'll air it. Even when that fails to happen, they could move it to the CW (they co-own it with the WB) which has some of the lowest ratings on TV.

24 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

CBS usually airs it in December while their regularly scheduled programming is on hiatus over the holiday season. As long as it continues to make them money and rate better than repeats they'll air it. Even when that fails to happen, they could move it to the CW (they co-own it with the WB) which has some of the lowest ratings on TV.

Yeah the Big Four networks average these days 1.3-1.8 ratings and The CW averages 0.5 :rofl: 

The hardest the VSFS will fall would be 1.4 or 1.3.. If it reached 1.1 then I think CBS could drop it, but CBS produces it but VS pays a big chunk of it, so wouldn't be suprised if they kept it. these days, everything on TV is down 30% every year.

1 hour ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Kinda off topic but Leonardo DiCaprio's new suspected fling is this 19 year old vs pink model Chelsey Weimar. :/

Chelsey? She's Dutch :p she was the winner here of a model search program on tv called 'The Face' years ago