Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

If it's true that the Angels signed in Feb, it's would be renewal time for anyone with a one year contract. It makes sense they'd sign Jo at the same time if they're already reworking contracts. 

I'm not a Jo fan at all, and I still think there are too many Angels, but this happening was inevitable. I'm  wondering what the official line up is now, if more girls were dropped. 

They usually reveal Angels either in Feb-March (Candice, Rosie, Chanel, Erin, Lindsay, Karlie, the newest Angels) or around the show (Alessandra; Izabel, Selita, Behati, Lily...). It makes a lot of sense as they can use them to promote Valentine's day and Swim in spring and the show late in the year. Plus consideringthe contracts are most likely season or year-based, it's logical  they sign them all at the same time.

I suppose they will reveal Vita either very soon or a few weeks before the next VSFS if she has indeed been signed;

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Jac and Kate have been removed from VSAllAccesss.com already if you go to the mobile version of the site. So we're at 14 Angels, Vita maybe coming in the next week?

ain't that cool?...

Nice to see that they finally mentioned Romee's event from yesterday. A little late, but still.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Honestly Romee, Stella and Martha just need to go. They do absolutely nothing for the brand and I doubt anyone will give a damn about them as long as Candice and Elsa are there.

This +1

Out of the three I just dont like Martha, but Romee and Stella are just useless with Candice and Elsa around 

I'm just sad cause Lily, Martha, Romee and Stella are still there... Jac was a better angel than them, it's just sad how followers are supposed to say more about you than the quality of your work. 

Jac>>>>>>>>>>Kate>>>>>>>>>>>Lily>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Romee, Stella>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Martha

I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if Jac's agency pushed her to take it for the title and publicity (it did help increase her popularity) and then move on without the restrictions. Might have been a strategy for them. I just don't understand why the hell they signed Kate to use her two and a half times. 

I think Jac leaving was her own choice too. I really liked her and wish she would have stuck around longer but I get it.

Sara hit 3m on IG, Taylor (and Elsa) are close behind. Some of their newest Angels are close to catching up and surpassing some of the vets as far as followers go.

I think the girls in the swim special are safe for another year. If VS wasn't planning on keeping them around then they wouldn't have used them like Jac. Who like Clauds said most likely left on her own. Because the angel contract signing is definitely around this time for the new Angels. They all signed in Feb. I knew something was up around the time they were shooting the body commercial because they were all promoting the swim special even though most of them weren't in it.

Lily could be going this year when her contract is up but we don't know when hers is exactly. She became an Angel in 2010. So back then 3 year was standard. Which would mean her 3 year is up this year. But when? So we will see at that point. I think it was before the 2010 show. Maybe before they filmed the holiday commercial.

As for Jo. Saw it coming the moment she was announced for the swim special. I think Kate originally was hired because VS were going into the Russian market, but her lack of commitment for whatever reasons it was caused them to get rid of her. So now they've found her replacement in Vita. Should've been her from the beginning seeing as how she had been working for the company a lot.

Happy for Josephine. She already fits right in with all the angels having worked with them all so much.

If I was to cut any girls I would say bye to Behati, Romee, Martha and Stella. I love Martha and Stella. But really they aren't needed in the group. Behati just over her and Romee is ok but have never really cared for her. I would keep Adriana and Alessandra the way they are with VS right now. Coming in for the holiday commercial and the VS show. I think Candice and Lily make a great duo. And then Elsa, Taylor, Josephine, Sara, Lais and Jasmine can all do the hard work. And put in the hours that girls like Candice and Lily used to do.

^ Agreed, I think all the girls in the Swim special are safe through the VSFS. This is the second year in a row that the girls who aren't in it end up leaving, so I think it's a pretty good indicator of what's to come as far as who's staying, who's going and who's on their way out for the coming year. Adriana and Ale being the exceptions, although I think Ale is already done or will be shortly.

If I remember correctly, they announced Lily as an Angel in the summer of 2010 (July maybe?), so she was signed somewhere around then. Her contract could take her through the VSFS. I'm interested to see whether she gets the Lindsay or the Miranda/Doutzen treatment at the show this year as I think it's her last.

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if Jac's agency pushed her to take it for the title and publicity (it did help increase her popularity) and then move on without the restrictions. Might have been a strategy for them. I just don't understand why the hell they signed Kate to use her two and a half times. 

I wonder if they were forced to sign her so that they could get Stella and Sara from The Society The Lions, and in "retaliation" for lack of a better word, they decided to just not use her?

Wow this sounds like a conspiracy theory. Not my intention!