Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

This is how the girls are currently doing in Instagram, take in consideration that both Stella and Martha are constantly linked to celebrities, yet they still don't come close to Elsa and Sara and Taylor is doing really well herself too even when she's not in the public eye as much, not suprising that VS is pushing those three ladies the most.

Kate G: 84.1k
Jac: 339k
Lais: 418k
Jasmine: 526k
Romee: 761k
Taylor: 805k
Stella: 905k
Martha: 980k
Elsa: 1.3M
Sara: 1.6M

^If those numbers mean anything they should have hired Kendall instead :p

Kendall had millions of followers even before she was a model. Elsa and Sara got It all by themselves. They deserve all the credit.

Surprising how Stella and Martha aren't the ones with the biggest following. That says a lot Itself...

For the sake of equality, they should give one of Stella's events to Kate. :whistle:

My guess is that Stella has British citizenship (at least, I think she does) so they don't have to go through the hassle of getting her a visa to come here like they would with one of the others. Just one less hoop to jump through.

I am fo sho going to the London event and I will make it my personal mission to get a photo of her smiling.

For the sake of equality, they should give one of Stella's events to Kate. :whistle:

My guess is that Stella has British citizenship (at least, I think she does) so they don't have to go through the hassle of getting her a visa to come here like they would with one of the others. Just one less hoop to jump through.

I am fo sho going to the London event and I will make it my personal mission to get a photo of her smiling.

Good luck. We're all rooting for you  :rofl: