Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

A lot of us actually come from different parts of the world and have also travelled extensively so please don't act like we don't understand different cultures and how beauty standards differ around the world.

VS is in the business of selling lingerie and PINK has always had this aesthetic since it was launched. It's ok not to like it, but don't expect VS to change it just because you have a different taste.

A lot of us actually come from different parts of the world and have also travelled extensively so please don't act like we don't understand different cultures and how beauty standards differ around the world.

VS is in the business of selling lingerie and PINK has always had this aesthetic since it was launched. It's ok not to like it, but don't expect VS to change it just because you have a different taste.

VS will change because I said so. VS does what I say.

VS is an American company that caters to a vastly American demographic considering most of their stores are in the US. As someone who just spent 4 years trekking across a college campus, I know I wore PINK on numerous occasions and saw a lot of others wearing them too. PINK and their models must be doing something right?

I spy a Stella smile.

Good Morning America - UHQ

post-44859-0-1446079290-36967_thumb.jpg

(I'll add more to this post if more images begin to come in)

Yep, there it is. 

I can't say for Stella, just give my experiences with smiles.  I have had braces and a huge amount of dental work in my life. I finally have a smile worthy smile and it is very hard for me to smile showing teeth, even today. 

I know Victoria Beckham has said the same thing with her smile. She has had work done, but can't seem to break the non toothy smile habit.  Like me. 

So maybe the girl never had a 'worthy' smile growing up? Just a thought, y'all. 

As or the newest angels, they looked great! Thank you all for the shares, I've spent the last half hour looking at just this thread to catch up. 

This interview with Lais and Martha is full of gold. :rofl:

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/victorias-secret-angels-lais-ribeiro-martha-hunt-interview/558da43cfe34444c00000540

"Were you surprised [about becoming an Angel]?"

Lais: "...Yes. Well..kinda. You know. I've been waiting."

Martha: "We were waiting to get the status for sure." 

Martha: "I'm not here to talk about Taylor Swift." :rofl:

I have never been a Martha fan because as she even said in that video, "people think I'm boring", but after watching her I LOVE her. She is so pleasant, well spoken, and beautiful. Lais, on the other hand. She's beautiful and sexy but she still needs work on her English to take charge of interviews like Martha did.

I really loved that interview with Lais and Martha. They worked well off of each other too. They never cut each other off or were hogging spotlight. They both had time to shine. I've never though either is boring. Glad they're both Angels.

Also is anyone confused by Kate? She flew from St Petersburg all the way to NYC for a few hours and then flew back. Yet she couldn't fly to Rome which is much closer to do the holiday commercial. Is anyone baffled by this? They needed her there for this obviously. The campaign is all about the new angels and all of that.

VS released the 16 second clip on youtube. Still no 30 second version though.

Saylor are everything.

You're are so right, Saylor is everything. I remember when I first saw these new angels, I wasn't confident that I will like any of them. But a month ago, I started to have a interest for Elsa and Lais, and then a few weeks later, it was Elsa, Lais, Taylor, and Sara I really liked. Now Stella has been on my mind for the past few days. It's still taking me some time  to get use to the others, but they'll get there. So far I'm really loving this group, they are looking amazing. As for the 30 second commercials, I have a funny feeling they'll show more of them towards the end of the year, but it's shame they haven't used any 30 sec vids this year yet.