Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I just wish she had more weight on her... thats for every model right about now lol, but I think her being so small is what also makes the bra look awkward on her. in the non air brushed pics you can see her chest bones and those shoulders. I think it would have looked better on her atleast if her body was in better in shape.

I actually liked the hair and the fact that she wasn't touching it :hehe:

Yeah but it looked sloppy.

I just wish she had more weight on her... thats for every model right about now lol, but I think her being so small is what also makes the bra look awkward on her. in the non air brushed pics you can see her chest bones and those shoulders. I think it would have looked better on her atleast if her body was in better in shape.

Not to me... well not in the official picture. In the other ones it kind of did but I think its because she was posing and the movement probably messed it up. idk, I thought it was fine...

but now that I think about it, everyone else's hair does look properly done and very well in the FB photos.... smh VS just gets worse and worse and keeps losing good quality in everything, even when it comes to doing model's hair. Are they becoming lazy on purpose or what?

Not to me... well not in the official picture. In the other ones it kind of did but I think its because she was posing and the movement probably messed it up. idk, I thought it was fine...

but now that I think about it, everyone else's hair does look properly done and very well in the FB photos.... smh VS just gets worse and worse and keeps losing good quality in everything, even when it comes to doing model's hair. Are they becoming lazy on purpose or what?

Yeah, pretty much. :yes:

So going back to the segments:

Royal/British Invasion

Snow Angels

This one is either Las Vegas (though it looks more Las Vegas) or Punk b/c of those studs and what looks like black leather (which would fit well alonside the Royal/British segment. I hope they do a punk one (esp since Cara started a whole trend with at this year's punk MET gala and that punk is 100% British) :http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-42006-0-66135300-1381938002.png

This one is WTF? But I'm gonna throw out some guesses. 60s (Beetles), or some type of skiing/scandanavian segment.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-42006-0-62390100-1381937992.png

When did they stop giving a fuck and why lol

was someone removed or get retired or something. All these changes and VS not being as good with things as they use to be is frustrating lol

When they started making enough money to stop caring.

just as fast as it got there its going to go away (if it hasn't already)

I already know i'm not going to care about this year vsfs.

was someone removed or get retired or something. All these changes and VS not being as good with things as they use to be is frustrating lol

I'm sure VS will feel very distraught about that when they beat their record ratings again.

So the Dreams And Fantasies catalog comes out next week? I am really excited even though I saw the catalog on this forum already hahahah.

I actually like the fantasy bra. But I do agree. Candice looks like she just woke up with bed hair. happy she got it tho!

Bed head is one thing. Hurricane is another.

I for one am anxious to find out how those segments translate!!

I think the bra would of been better in silver accents: (Clearly Photoshopped in about 30 seconds, as the red stones would be more prevalent then is shown and the orange/gold tones would be completely removed.)

post-42006-0-1446081415-60235_thumb.png  post-42006-0-1446081415-62082_thumb.png

I agree however the gold tones give it the royal look. The silver looks good on her personally.

And LMAO. People are just O_O

post-42006-0-1446081415-59573_thumb.png

'No no no no… it's just not fair! Doutzen deserves to have the fantasy bra. That's why I photoshopped. It just looks way better, way way better. I hope Doutzen sees this and thinks: 'Well, they're damn right: I deserve it!' So well, help me :)?'

tumblr

I'm sure VS will feel very distraught about that when they beat their record ratings again.

Actually, 2012 had lower ratings than 2011. 

I blame Bieber on that though. No one, absolutely no one wants to see that kid next to girls in lingerie.

Just going to point out that the fantasy bra has, as to date never been featured in a country themed segment, not to mention if you look at the crown shown, which I realize was used as a random point of reference, emeralds are featured quite prominently, so the color pattern isn't quite accurate in regards to the Fantasy bra. Also, has anyone taken into consideration that there may very well be a Royal segment, and a British Invasion segment, to keep it nice and segregated. It's not like there aren't tonnes of reference materials available for a quote on quote royal themed segment, different and diverse ideas/cultures and as Baron pointed out it's not like VS has ever shown a tendency towards political correctness until after they're called on it.

Ugh, so many gifs... 

So going back to the segments:

Royal/British Invasion

Snow Angels

This one is either Las Vegas (though it looks more Las Vegas) or Punk b/c of those studs and what looks like black leather (which would fit well alonside the Royal/British segment. I hope they do a punk one (esp since Cara started a whole trend with at this year's punk MET gala and that punk is 100% British) :http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-42006-0-66135300-1381938002.png

^Actually, I did answer you on that particular question here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/48583-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2013-general-discussion/?p=3271494  - although I moved it to that other (VSFS sub-forum) section.

There seems to be the same conversations in two places at the moment!  :heythere:

I just got home from work and Bellazon was down. I knew Candice getting the Fantasy Bra would cause some outrage... :rofl:

I'm happy to see Candice wearing this year's Fantasy Bra. She looks great and the bra is nice.

Not breathtaking (because I do agree that other colors would have been better), but it's still pretty decent.

Besides, I think the Fantasy Bra looks better when it's not radiated with the light of a thousand suns, like in the picture on the right:

post-50597-0-1446081418-46749_thumb.jpg