Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Victoria's Secret "The Closeup".....from Garrett Tezanos: Editor 

Interesting that Garrett Tezanos who not only uploaded this to Vimeo but also edited it simply forgot to mention the director of the commercial.....I am sure it was Ed Razek....I must say that Candice's figure is FLAWLESS....She works really hard for it and the results are impeccable...She is my favourite Offical Angel now that Miranda is gone,gone,gone.....

All the other titles are mentioned but no director.....

Director of Photography: Kris Kachikis
Edited by: Garrett Tezanos
Colorist: Damien Van Der Cruyssen, The Mill
Audio Engineer: Collin Blendell, Sound Lounge
Music: "Hold My Breath" (Tiger & Woods Remix), Holy Ghost!

Interesting that Garrett Tezanos who not only uploaded this to Vimeo but also edited it simply forgot to mention the director of the commercial.....I am sure it was Ed Razek..I must say that Candice's figure is FLAWLESS....She works really hard for it and the results are impeccable...She is my favourite Offical Angel now that Miranda is gone,gone,gone.....

post-3972-0-1446081146-22997_thumb.gif

Victoria's Secret "The Closeup".....from Garrett Tezanos: Editor

I was just about to post the video but you beat me to it :p I am pretty sure Ed directed the video b/c it has a similar look & vibe to the BBV commercial :laugh:

Yep! In which case, I wouldn't list him either. :ninja:

Ugh I hope not. They don't need any filler models. I really do wish they would stick to main girls for the huge xmas campaign, and not just a 'rando' thrown in. If they wanted a generic pretty blond just call in Lindsay.

And I still don't think Barbara is a 'shoo in' at all for the commercial. I can't recall VS really pushing her that much this year. I was even surprised that they only gave her one outfit at the VSFS last year.

I actually commented on Ed's instagram (about 1 month ago) trashing the previous BBV commercial and he deleted my comment - hahaha. He's probably too embarrassed now to even take credit. I said that he should stick to what he does and let the directors do their work.