Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Is that JoJo's first commercial? I think she looks good in motion! I can't wait to see her in the holiday commercial.

Where do you think they're gonna film it this year? Maybe somewhere exotic? It has always been Europe in the last few years.

They've done a London theme, filmed in Paris, Rome and Prague. Prague and Paris were my fav. So many stunning locations. I'd actually love them to do a great one set in New York. And not just in some mansion but the streets, Central Park, on top of the Empire State, Brooklyn bridge etc. I think that would look wonderful. Or some other city like San Francisco.

8 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

They've done a London theme, filmed in Paris, Rome and Prague. Prague and Paris were my fav. So many stunning locations. I'd actually love them to do a great one set in New York. And not just in some mansion but the streets, Central Park, on top of the Empire State, Brooklyn bridge etc. I think that would look wonderful. Or some other city like San Francisco.

Sounds amazing! The only other European cities that come to my head for the holiday commercial are Moscow (Sexy Russian Babes:drool:) or maybe Stockholm. A commercial in the Alps in a beautiful chalet/ ski resort could be amazing as well.

I would love Moscow as a location. Budapest and Istanbul are really beautiful too.

And there are so many beautiful places in The Alps. The Lauterbrunnen Valley is very unique though, with the waterfalls and its high rock walls. Very fairytale like. I would go for that place.

7 hours ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Sounds amazing! The only other European cities that come to my head for the holiday commercial are Moscow (Sexy Russian Babes:drool:) or maybe Stockholm. A commercial in the Alps in a beautiful chalet/ ski resort could be amazing as well.

Moscow and the Russian Babes theme were my first thought as well! :)

I would love to see one in the mountains though, it would be so magical with the snow and everything. I'm diggin' the "fairytale" kinda themed commercial as well.

Something more like the 2008 holiday commercial and less like the 2015. I hope they don't use pretty much every Angel this time because it was so choppy last year. They should only use 8 max but I'm sure they'll use everyone (minus Behati and maybe Adriana and Ale).

4 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

I remember there was a commercial with romee,  taylor and jo.  Tay and Romee wearing pink lingerie. 

They were shooting the catalog pictures in the pool and stuff. Russell shot the pictures but Jerome did the commercial. It was shown during the swim special but hasn't been uploaded by VS yet. Romee isn't in the commercial but Lais, Behati, Taylor and Josephine are.

12 hours ago, diamondtw said:

I think the music got edited by the poster because of copyright.

Great commercial indeed but way too dark.

Official commercial. Official song in it. ----  sg lewis - warm

We'll just get a condensed 15 second version of it for TV.