Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

That it's a bit weird to call out others for the victory of a guy you yourself supported?

He has stated that he is happy that Trump almost destroyed the Republican party.  And also that he is pleased that the Democratic party and the establishment is now in turmoil and must reform itself to survive.  "Their system of manufacturing consent no longer works."

^ Yeah, we know that and there are a lot of homeless people because they can't afford a house when there are empty houses just for them, but the government doesn't do anything just because they are "afraid" of immigrants and they let it pass as "hospitality". I'm just speechless.

6 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

^ Yeah, we know that and there are a lot of homeless people because they can't afford a house when there are empty houses just for them, but the government doesn't do anything just because they are "afraid" of immigrants and they let it pass as "hospitality". I'm just speechless.

:shocking: 

:shocking: 

That's fucking insane but sadly totally believable, personally I've always been under the belief of you take care of your own first and then others but sadly that becomes less apparent as time goes on :/ Really sad story and information about that whole thing there

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

personally I've always been under the belief of you take care of your own first and then others but sadly that becomes less apparent as time goes on :/

Unfortunately that's how things work here. :sad: and thousands of immigrants are coming here each day so it's getting worse day by day.

Just now, lostdiadem said:

Unfortunately that's how things work here. :sad: and thousands of immigrants are coming here each day so it's getting worse day by day.

Canada as well, since the oil cycle is in it's lull we have very high unemployment rates, (more so in my province) but PM Hair is/was ready to open the doors to thousands of refugees, other immigrants and temp foreign workers (which is a whole nother shit show) to come in and live here. 

EX: The Syrian refugee's that were either privately, company or government funded, after ~3 Months many were complaining they did not have a full house/apartment to live in and were tired of being paid for and put in hotel rooms/ other accommodations that they deemed not good enough for them. While I fight to keep my bills under control so I can put money into my savings account, save for a mortgage or have money to help the people I love.

'I have to text my rapist': Victims forced to parent with attackers

That's how an 18-year-old Noemi felt when she learned that she had no choice but to hand over her baby daughter to the man convicted of assaulting her.

Noemi's child was conceived in the assault, and Nebraska's laws on parental rights forced her to agree to court-sanctioned visits between her daughter and her attacker.

:shocking: What in the actual fuck I've read some insane things in my lifetime but this I don't even know.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

He has stated that he is happy that Trump almost destroyed the Republican party.  And also that he is pleased that the Democratic party and the establishment is now in turmoil and must reform itself to survive.  "Their system of manufacturing consent no longer works."

Yawn. I have little regard for scorched earth philosophy and question the level of maturity of anyone over 15 who believes in it.