Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Extremely unfortunate in Italy. I just hope those people who have suffered injuries and lost their loved ones are able to recover.

And prayers for those who lost their lives :sad:

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

I don't think it will be rebuilt soon. Another city hit by an earthquake 8 years ago is still destroyed because they don't have enough money to rebuild it, so..

Now really?    That leaves one feeling even worse :sad:

Yeah, despite of all the money they received from celebrities all over the world, they haven't rebuilt anything yet. There are hypotheses that those who govern us (or even the mafia itself) took all the money somehow. 

So.. I strongly hope they can rebuild something this time, but I wouldn't be so sure.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

I can't help it. I'm not a girl who loves to wear mini or maxi dresses and be "feminine" but give me a pair of trousers or jeans and a shirt and a jacket and I'll be super happy.

I am kinda like that as well. I don't like wearing skirts or dresses b/c I have thunder thighs and I don't like showing my legs :ninja: However to compensate, I LOVE showing my cleavage:laugh: 

^ Sort of the same idea, but I love "sexed up" menswear. Blazers with a lacy bralette (or nothing) underneath, and really crazy heels with tuxedo pants etc. :p Not that I'm brave enough to wear a blazer sans shirt, but it's a favourite red carpet look of mine. 

But I also really love a good mini skirt. 

21 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I am kinda like that as well. I don't like wearing skirts or dresses b/c I have thunder thighs and I don't like showing my legs :ninja: However to compensate, I LOVE showing my cleavage:laugh: 

Actually my legs are the only parts of my body that I save from criticism :rofl: and I would love to show my cleavage too, if I had one :rofl: #smalleverything 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Sort of the same idea, but I love "sexed up" menswear. Blazers with a lacy bralette (or nothing) underneath, and really crazy heels with tuxedo pants etc. :p Not that I'm brave enough to wear a blazer sans shirt, but it's a favourite red carpet look of mine.

OMG ME TOO! I could dress like this actually but I'm way too shy I would never do that :rofl: but freaking yes omg I find this so sexy.

29 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I hear you except for the bralette part which I already explained in the VS thread :p Other than that I love the lingerie-inspired trend :smile:

As a small chested woman myself I find you can get away with a lot more "risqué" clothing choices. :p Not needing a bra means easier strapless, backless, super low plunge etc choices. I've was really into those deep plunge v necks with the criss cross ties this summer. 

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

As a small chested woman myself I find you can get away with a lot more "risqué" clothing choices. :p Not needing a bra means easier strapless, backless, super low plunge etc choices. I've was really into those deep plunge v necks with the criss cross ties this summer. 

:shocking: 

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

The point is that I don't go out without my bra on because I don't feel comfy and I don't like it. I would wear particular bras but at least I wear it. :rofl: 

OMG criss cross ties are so nice!