Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I half-despise being in love or having a very deep friendship. I love the intense pleasure of the experience but hate the immense loss of freedom (some people see it otherwise but I really see it as a loss of freedom), heightened responsibilities to the other, loss of time, and loss of personal control. And I hate the aftermath, although with more emotional experience it becomes briefer and briefer (literally, just days now) as well. I retain what I've learned, and I expunge the rest of my memory of it by not thinking about it ever again.

Well, seeing as I don't really believe in being "madly in love" with anyone, I don't know how that would work. :rofl:

It'll come to you....

It builds up until the moment where you daily feel a stab of hunger for them, and then feel nourishment at the very embrace of them..

Science has pretty much condensed love into a series of neurotransmitters, and while we consider ourselves a monogamous species, the intensity of these things fade away and what keeps people together are habit, memory, and to some degree, societal expectation (So I do see your comment about biological function having a pull on individuals; but I find myself cherry-picking what functions dictate my actions, or perhaps I naively believe I am. Who knows?). I do love people, in fact, I am currently in love with my significant other, but I am also very aware that humans are fickle, and if down the line I had an unwanted pregnancy, the colder parts of my cynical self would take over. At the end of the day, it's my body, and there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Also, I'd like to point out that this is a very personal concept of it, and I am by no means says that you are incorrect; there is no "correct." Not in this topic anyway. :hehe:

Yeah I know, and you know too. :)

Finally,I can eat and taste food after long time of semi eating-disorder and after losing the joy of eating.Without medication or anything related,just with some strength and family support. :heart:

I half-despise being in love or having a very deep friendship. I love the intense pleasure of the experience but hate the immense loss of freedom (some people see it otherwise but I really see it as a loss of freedom), heightened responsibilities to the other, loss of time, and loss of personal control. And I hate the aftermath, although with more emotional experience it becomes briefer and briefer (literally, just days now) as well. I retain what I've learned, and I expunge the rest of my memory of it by not thinking about it ever again.

Well, seeing as I don't really believe in being "madly in love" with anyone, I don't know how that would work. :rofl:

It'll come to you....

It builds up until the moment where you daily feel a stab of hunger for them, and then feel nourishment at the very embrace of them..

That sounds like infatuation, not love.

Amazing how people who just signed months ago are reaching +7,000 post count.It's been more than 3years for me [not so old account but big comparing to those who signed short time ago]and it's +9,000,not far from them,and sometimes,I post a lot,and really I don't want this number to go up,if there's a way to stop it at this point,with continuing posting,I would have used it.I don't know why but I don't like big post number,at the same time I like to post updates,try hard to be selective and be silent sometimes,but that's it when I post what I like,at the end I always get surprised by the jump of the number.