Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

I haven't said a thing about odysee. I'm talking about that particular channel that is full of the biggest loads of crap I've seen in a while.

If that kind of content is your source of information and the source of your doubts... seriously, and in the best intentioned way possible: check your sources. They're not good.

You've missed the point...

But since we are going here... Nothing you've posted makes you anymore right then what I've said. You can be a "facts" Andy all you want, but I too can pull evidence, video, graphics and refudiate all your "facts" with my own. It's not going to go anywhere other then to lead to back and forth chow chow for pages where you try to convince me, and I simply nod. You have your opinions, I have mine, and they most often do not coincide. Religion, Politics, Climate Change, 2020 Election, Vaccines. Big ol noppity topics for us and the majority of people.

I see tons of shit daily that I disagree with on the highest levels, and do you know what I do, I read it and move on without saying a word, and would you like to know why I don't say anything? Because people are entitled to say what they want to say without me trying to butt in with my "facts" and opinions. If I wasn't brought into the convo by the people who started it, I tend to stay the fuck out of it, it's not my business most of the time (unless it pertains to BZ rules).

So in closing, you feel you are right, I feel I'm right, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

So in closing, you feel you are right, I feel I'm right, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

If I think 2+2=5 and you think 2+2=4 then that doesn't mean that 2+2=4.5

The truth is wherever it is, regardless of how individual people feel about.

Anyway, I think BZ is a place for discussion. I think it's odd to post whatever on here but then forbid people to respond to it? Like, what is the point then?

Especially in the general talk section, which is made precisely to give room for the kinds of discussions we prefer not to see in the dedicated model/actor/celebrity threads.

1 minute ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

If I think 2+2=5 and you think 2+2=4 then that doesn't mean that 2+2=4.5

The truth is wherever it is, regardless of how individual people feel about.

Anyway, I think BZ is a place for discussion. I think it's odd to post whatever on here but then forbid people to respond to it? Like, what is the point then?

Especially in the general talk section, which is made precisely to give room for the kinds of discussions we prefer not to see in the dedicated model/actor/celebrity threads.

This is the What are you Thinking About section... I didn't realize that what I was thinking about at that time involved other people's opinions? There are a million other threads people chow chow back and forth or we wouldn't have as many replies as we do, but I generally don't see this thread as one of the ones who needs to be discussed unless you are specifically invited into a convo for whatever reason.... It is a general rule of thumb that talking about certain topics tend to lead to major heated convos and arguments, so I personally do not wish to talk about them with others unless I bring you into the subject and I want the back and forth. We've been here long enough to know what can happen and most often happens during heavy discussions and how often threads need to be cleaned as a result... and at the end of the day there is zero resolve on either ends, so what's the point :idk: 

I have 100% hedged my opinions and what I say already triggers people, what do you think our convos would be like if I was just honest and open... I promise you they would get nasty pretty quickly because frankly I'm sick and fucking tired of  being told I'm wrong by people around here with their woke bullshit mainstream media mouth pieceness. It's been happening since before Trump came into office and I watched daily as people who I called friends say the meanest shit about my opinions, but I shut up and let them have them...... I'm just about over hedging.

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I have 100% hedged my opinions and what I say already triggers people, what do you think our convos would be like if I was just honest and open... I promise you they would get nasty pretty quickly because frankly I'm sick and fucking tired of  being told I'm wrong by people around here with their woke bullshit mainstream media mouth pieceness. It's been happening since before Trump came into office and I watched daily as people who I called friends say the meanest shit about my opinions, but I shut up and let them have them...... I'm just about over hedging.

I just think the "woke bullshit mainstream assholes" should be able to voice their opinions as well :idk:

Just now, SympathysSilhouette said:

I just think the "woke bullshit mainstream assholes" should be able to voice their opinions as well :idk:

Missing the points...

And now I'm done. I need to put a couple new rounds up. Thanks for the back and forth.

What am I thinking now? Why would Photoshop open up!!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Missing the points...

And now I'm done. I need to put a couple new rounds up. Thanks for the back and forth.

What am I thinking now? Why would Photoshop open up!!

The main issue with SB's post seems to be that he called into question odysee's credibility? If I had a euro for every mainstream news outlet which has been called into question on BZ over the years, I'd have a nice pile of cash.

I think the main thing is consistency, we either allow scrutiny and ridicule exhaustively or not at all.

12 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

MagnetGate: Magnets Stick To Covid Vaccine Injection Site

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Magnetvaccinearmdocumentary:a

Yeah, no... not putting that shit in my body.

So.... I asked my sister to try this. 
Her and a couple of her friends have been vaccinated and interestingly enough the magnets didn’t stick to their vaccine sites. But they were instead repelled from the site. 
She was a little freaked out :/