Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

hnS9dMJ.png

Shop sells knitted “prosthetic” penises for young girls to wear in their pants once they’ve been indoctrinated into believing they’re actually a boy....

wtf o.o  Any adult who shoves one of these down a young girls pants deserves to be arrested for molestation.

8 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

The Suns are in the way :Amelie_wft:

(And potentially the Jazz for the Warriors, so... :rofl::rofl:

Both teams lack playoff experience so it's going to be interesting. The Lakers are a clear favorite over the Suns and all the guys are now healthy.

Also..LeBrow can elevate their game when comes playoffs time, just as you witnessed last night. Boom, #LakeShow.  :Amelie_wft:

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

A little soreness on my left arm (the place of the shot) till yesterday. I also got more tired than usual when exercising yesterday. Both were to expected.

Besides that, nothing at all.

IT should be ok for you then. When asking people around me the worst side-effect I heard was chronic, multi-day headache and fever.

When I did dose #I I also did a full workout.  However I felt nothing but small soreness on the injection sight for 3 days.  They say that the side effects for 2 is more for some people, I may feel more tired today too.

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

IT should be ok for you then. When asking people around me the worst side-effect I heard was chronic, multi-day headache and fever.

When I did dose #I I also did a full workout.  However I felt nothing but small soreness on the injection sight for 3 days.  They saw that the side effects for 2 is more for some people, I may feel more tired today too.

Yes, dose 2 is expected to give a little more side effects for some people.

But if you had nothing after the first dose, it should likely be the same now.

3 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

Yes, dose 2 is expected to give a little more side effects for some people.

But if you had nothing after the first dose, it should likely be the same now.

I didn’t have any problems and I had the Moderma vaccine. 

A friend of mine who got the Pfizer, about a month after the second shot had everything taste super salty for her. It went away within a week. 

3 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

A friend of mine who got the Pfizer, about a month after the second shot had everything taste super salty for her. It went away within a week. 

I took the Sinovac :chicken::chicken::chicken: 

My niece had the Pfzier (2 shots already) and had 0 problems. 

3 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Good!

I heard of something similar near me.  This person got COVID, recovered, but had lingering effects.  These were very weak senses (taste and smell).  Food tasted like nothing for her for months to the point where she lost weight.  Then when she got vaccinated, her senses came back!