Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 12/8/2020 at 9:41 PM, Matt! said:

Looks like the Cowboys are done for the season. NFC East is terrible, but I don't see them winning out despite having very favorable last quarter. 

Yea, we still suck. They were playing sloppy this season. #CoachLandryWasTheBest

@Matt! @Enrico_sw

As for Star Wars, I am surprised that Obi-Wan is still on the books. Last I read it was on life support and one second away from unplugging the machines.

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

@Matt! @Enrico_sw

As for Star Wars, I am surprised that Obi-Wan is still on the books. Last I read it was on life support and one second away from unplugging the machines.

We never know with Disney's Lucasfilm... Kathleen Kennedy (but not just her, she has many goons) mismanages the studio like crazy. Everything that works is either done without her or with her minimal interference. I don't think her dinosaur-loving team even likes Star Wars :/

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

5 years ago I would've been hyped, but now, since I know Kathleen Kennedy is in it, I'm very wary :ninja:

Maybe it will be good (most probably if the contribution of Kathleen Kennedy and her goons is limited to its minimum)

83ta7psjlk461.jpg

33 minutes ago, jkjk said:

Recent "You ruined Star Wars" conversations seem to have forgotten how hated Phantom Menace was.   :smile:

Nobody said she ruined star wars, she's just a bad leader and her goons are mediocre, that's all :angel:

tenor.gif?itemid=16943701

The Phantom menace was solid. :smoker:

Dammit!!! Charlie Pride passed away today, thanks COVID-19!:cry2:

Tiny Lister died earlier this week, also from COVID-19. :cry2:

Last week, we lost a very good author, and one of my favorites, Ben Bova, also from COVID-19. :cry2:

Is this madness going to end? Is this how our new normal is gonna be? :angry: :bruce_h4h: