Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, Matt! said:

Taking in consideration how good CDR is at optimizing games and how well designed REDengine 4 is, I'm positive that PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X will be pretty much locked at 30fps. 

Of course you can't have all the details/features in order to make the game run smoothly, but I wouldn't say that it looks crappy at all. 

Yep, I agree.

What PC config did they have for the video?

1 minute ago, Matt! said:

https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-ps4-xo-performance-surprisingly-good/

The CEO added that Cyberpunk 2077 is performing great on all of the platforms, base PS4 and Xbox One included.

I mean for the video you posted (the one that compares PC and PS4  pro), which PC did they have? (CPU, GPU, Ram, etc.)

PC gaming has always been better than console's (provided the PC is not an old lawn mower, obviously).

There are instances where games are better on console, but it's usually for console exclusives  (and mostly Playstation), because the developper can optimize the code for one platform. Hardware is important, but the skill of the developpers is important too.

Games like Ghost of Tsushima are perfect example. That game is the last PS4 exclusive and it's beautiful. Very beautiful.

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

I was commenting to a friend yesterday that I don't know if that inspires me to play and practice even more or if to just hang the guitar :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(The "hang the guitar" of course is not serious. I couldn't leave it. I couldn't even imagine leaving it)

Same as Hubs. It’s like meditation for him. Do you find yourself zoning out and let your fingers play? I’ve always wondered about musicians. 

One youtuber I trust got Cyberpunk in advance. He says it's one of the best game he's played and the gameplay is awesome: lots of credible NPCs, awesome facial expression, thousands of storyline possibilities, immersive exprience, etc.

Apparently, it takes a couple of hours to acclimatize, but then it's great. The only drawback is that there are still some small bugs... I'm not surprised, it was the same with the Witcher 3 and the game is so huge, it takes time to debug. Like the Witcher, they'll correct them with successive patches.