Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

23 hours ago, elfstone said:

No I havent. I feel bad cause I know It's been out for more than four years by now :rofl:

I don't know many people who have tried it. It doesn't seem that popular. Maybe because it was too expensive. I hear it's becoming cheaper (apparently for 350€ you can have a decent model - still a bit expensive, but not that much), so I really wonder if I'll buy one. :bounce:

23 hours ago, elfstone said:

I know lol. The main reason I started MC5 was because I was in a long rehab from knee surgery back in early 16. Couldnt sit in a chair or use a pc for long periods of time without hurting. 

Wow, it sucks. :/  Knee pains are terrible. I hope it got better.

EA slapped with €5 million red card fine over FIFA loot box

https://happymag.tv/fifa-loot-box-fine/

So good! :Dinah:

Once again, the journalists lie in their title, because 5 million is the maximum penalty, not the actual fine (journalists....:rolleyes:), but it's still so good to see EA getting kicked in the nuts (even if it's a small fine).

And I hope these thieves at EA will stop their loot box crap :rolingpin:

^

Yep, pretty much.  A lot of people are going to get the game on their older consoles//PC and find it looking like a potato.  Reminds me of the original Crysis game.  It had "next gen" graphics when it came out but only the people with the best specs could get these graphics. 

time to check today's batch of leaks!

There is a new Xbox X leak "NPC street density".  Along with the city center/med center leak it  confirms that the game can only load up to 12-15 NPCs at once.  So in narrow corridors this is impressive but in the huge open spaces it makes it seem a lot more sparse.  The bar owned by the Valentinos gives the impression of limiting NPCs as well.

So this feel of New York City or any other major city isn't really there. But definitely the environments are great though, just like any major city.

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So basically you should definitely NOT get Cyberpunk unless you are playing it on a PC (a recent and powerful rig as well), PS5 or XBOX Series X.

The stuff I've seen online played on less powerful machines looks incredibly crappy. This is a game made for next-gen consoles or powerful PCs.

I don't know, I'm still waiting to see it tested on several configs. What CD projekt recommands is not that big, except for ray tracing configs, but you never know. The recommandations from game developpers aren't always very reliable. I usually listen to youtubers, who test games every day.

https://cdn-l-mkt.cdprojektred.com/image/16_9_FR_iy1yrue7mdaum621.jpg

They say that PS5 and Xbox series will have retrocompatibility at first, and they'll release a free patch to optimze the game. You can have a big config but if the game code isn't fully optimized, then results may be disappointed at first.

Also, I don't know how ray tracing will look like. :idk: Sometimes game artists are better than ray tracing engines. Not that the human beat the machine in terms of realism, but in terms of general beauty, sometimes art is better.

Ghost of Tsushima is the most beautiful game I've seen, but it doesn't have ray tracing, it's just beautifully made by a great art team.

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So basically you should definitely NOT get Cyberpunk unless you are playing it on a PC (a recent and powerful rig as well), PS5 or XBOX Series X.

The stuff I've seen online played on less powerful machines looks incredibly crappy. This is a game made for next-gen consoles or powerful PCs.

Taking in consideration how good CDR is at optimizing games and how well designed REDengine 4 is, I'm positive that PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X will be pretty much locked at 30fps. 

Of course you can't have all the details/features in order to make the game run smoothly, but I wouldn't say that it looks crappy at all. 

14 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Because you shouldn’t compare yourself to others, and use that example to inspire you? I tell Hubs that all the time with his sketches. 

I was commenting to a friend yesterday that I don't know if that inspires me to play and practice even more or if to just hang the guitar :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(The "hang the guitar" of course is not serious. I couldn't leave it. I couldn't even imagine leaving it)