Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 6/9/2019 at 11:30 PM, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw

@SympathysSilhouette

Remember Cyberpunk?  They got Keenu Reeves now

I think Keanu Reeves is already a Cyborg. I mean, this guy doesn't age, so he's either surrounded by a mystical force or he's a freakin' cyborg :bounce:

This game will be awesome BTW.

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I think Keanu Reeves is already a Cyborg. I mean, this guy doesn't age, so he's either surrounded by a mystical force or he's a freakin' cyborg :bounce:

This game will be awesome BTW.

I 'm kind of confused as to why there are three allies that are made up to look the same.  Either they're following a dress code or they are robots. ( Female V, Male V, and the older guy.)  

Keanu looks 15-20 years younger than he is..

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Liberal Utopias BTW

FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY CITY (this video is not an exaggeration. I went home a couple of times and it' fucking horrible there now :()

San Francisco is Pelosi's district and she doesn't give a shit about it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

San Francisco is Pelosi's district and she doesn't give a shit about it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(I'm not exaggerating when I say that when I went to upper Haight I saw people openly smoking crack, one guy pissing on a wall, one dude shitting in the gutters, more homeless/crazy people then I've ever seen, and for the first time ever I did not feel safe south of Market, or going into Golden Gate Park. There were tents all over the place, clearly fucking crazy people, and cops sitting across the street watching people doing drugs (hard drugs that involved needles), and legit did nothing. The Castro had homeless sleeping on the doorsteps of people's homes and businesses, and the tenants of these places seemed to care less. At one point I had to climb over a dude sleeping in front of a doorway just so I could get some ice cream. wth!

Most of my friends who've lived there for 20+ years have either considered moving out of San Fran for Sacramento, Santa Rosa/Napa/Sonoma ❤️ areas, and even my uptight uber fucking liberal cousins want to move away from Mill Valley (just north of San Fran) because of how fucking and I quote because of how"wackadoodle" the bay area has gotten.

San Fran is not the place I knew and loved. I went to Fashion School there, I spent 3-4 days a week at the Goth clubs there, 90% of my friends lived there, and some of the best times I've had in my life came from that city, but you couldn't pay me enough to go back now and that's heartbreaking for me.

My father in law lives in Seattle, and it's also turned to shit :{

An interesting look at Seattle

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

(I'm not exaggerating when I say that when I went to upper Haight I saw people openly smoking crack, one guy pissing on a wall, one dude shitting in the gutters, more homeless/crazy people then I've ever seen, and for the first time ever I did not feel safe south of Market, or going into Golden Gate Park. There were tents all over the place, clearly fucking crazy people, and cops sitting across the street watching people doing drugs (hard drugs that involved needles), and legit did nothing. The Castro had homeless sleeping on the doorsteps of people's homes and businesses, and the tenants of these places seemed to care less. At one point I had to climb over a dude sleeping in front of a doorway just so I could get some ice cream. wth!

Most of my friends who've lived there for 20+ years have either considered moving out of San Fran for Sacramento, Santa Rosa/Napa/Sonoma ❤️ areas, and even my uptight uber fucking liberal cousins want to move away from Mill Valley (just north of San Fran) because of how fucking and I quote because of how"wackadoodle" the bay area has gotten.

San Fran is not the place I knew and loved. I went to Fashion School there, I spent 3-4 days a week at the Goth clubs there, 90% of my friends lived there, and some of the best times I've had in my life came from that city, but you couldn't pay me enough to go back now and that's heartbreaking for me.

My father in law lives in Seattle, and it's also turned to shit :{

An interesting look at Seattle.

Wow that's nuts!

California and the PNW are in trouble and their so called elected government should be ashamed, but they just don't give a fuck.

On 6/25/2019 at 4:28 AM, Cult Icon said:

I personally do not find SJW so threatening-

I agree that they are not dangerous individually, but, as a mob/herd, they are a sick force, like when they incite big tech companies to censor debate and ideas they don't like. :ermm: I've seen a debate on french TV where a SJW got mad and said to the host "you can't invite someone that disagrees with our ideas".

On 6/25/2019 at 4:28 AM, Cult Icon said:

I know that you, stromboli, pretty and others like the anti-SJW conservatives but IMHO while they do "counterattack" the SJW I see them as politically non-productive in any meaningful sense.  They are not elevating politics one bit or producing a higher form of conservative- they are dragging it into the mud like the SJW do and playing around.   I don't like Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro, and others with their political thinking. 

I can't speak for others, but I like Peterson not because he is an "anti-SJW". I like him because I once heard him say "Assume other people might know something you don't". That's something I fully agree with and someone who uses this kind of aphorisms is always interesting to hear. I don't care if he's this or that (and listenning to him doesn't mean agreeing with everything he says). What matters is that he's an honest and competent dude. :weightlift: