Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

53 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Is it overworked or a cold? 

I hope it come back soon. 

Both...!

I've been battling a cold for over a week (I'm finally almost recovered). I can't even remember when was the last time I was sick for a whole week.

And yesterday, not being fully recovered yet I had a loooong rehearsal in the morning and then playing live, with another band, at night (I did only backing vocals here and lead on just one song, but still). I had to cancel a gig today because I can't sing.

And I have 2 more coming Sunday and Monday, so I desperately need my voice back!

California Gives Final OK To Require Solar Panels On New Houses Single and small multi-family homes must include solar panels starting in 2020 :rofl:

Set to take effect in 2020, the new standard includes an exemption for houses that are often shaded from the sun. It also includes incentives for people to add a high-capacity battery to their home's electrical system, to store the sun's energy.

RIP Southern California, The Food Belt, anything on 5 north of Sacto, low and high desert areas 🤣

@Enrico_sw  The witcher audiobooks are on youtube.. 

I am very familiar with the game's story but never read the books.  To my understanding there are major differences.

+ and youtube knows me well-immediately a beautiful girl appears on my feed

On 7/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, CandleVixen said:

What I find hilarious is that now she’s been identified and is a minor they’re blurring her face. Uhmmm, we’ve already seen it! :doofywave:

Now more idiots are doing it, social media is a plague on humanity.

Three weeks of Halmark Channel’s Christmas movies. Twenty four - Seven. 

:banghead:

Just kill me now....

For the record, I usually like their movies, but when they are actually around the holiday. I also will be hating life once Halloween arrives. Then the movies start back up until the middle of January. 

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

Ouch! What’s going on, Stormy?

The water supply got contaminated with oil (!!)... so the whole city, with the exception of a minor area, is without running water till at least tomorrow 10 AM.

Including hospitals, schools...

Incredible.

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

The water supply got contaminated with oil (!!)... so the whole city, with the exception of a minor area, is without running water till at least tomorrow 10 AM.

Including hospitals, schools...

Incredible.

Wow. I’m sorry that happened! It sounds like it will be a monumental clean up! Here’s to it finishing up sooner than later!