Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 6/22/2019 at 8:04 PM, CandleVixen said:

I’m taking a perverted sense of glee over the fact someone locked his room with his key in the room. Along with his bolt cutters. 

I know it’s bad, that I should be charitable about things, but the bastard has been in a perpetual ass hat for at least a week.

maybe he'll calm down a little if you make him a nice meal or promise to bring him somewhere to decompress?  eg. somewhere near the water with a cool breeze

On 6/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, Cult Icon said:

Gwent was so popular that they made a stand-alone title that focused only on Gwent.

Family Matters was the first good story in the game!  I thought it was great.

Yes, great story with grey areas and lots of shades. I'm suprised that PC/SJW mobs haven't attacked this game (or maybe they have already and I missed it). Usually, the SJW mobs don't like grey areas, they prefer manichean stories.

I really like this game. Triss is definitely my favorite. She's funny, she has a sweet voice and I like her kind personalty. So, definitely my kind of girls (not to mention her flaming hair :bellazon:). Do you know if they drew her face from an actual real actress? If so, she's a very pretty one.

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I really like this game. Triss is definitely my favorite. She's funny, she has a sweet voice and I like her kind personalty. So, definitely my kind of girls (not to mention her flaming hair :bellazon:). Do you know if they drew her face from an actual real actress? If so, she's a very pretty one.

There is a Netflix TV series (currently in production).   There is definitely some SJW influence there are some of the characters got their races changed.

I don't know if Triss was based off of a model or actress.   I suspect that the game Triss is very different from the Polish author's book Triss as the game Triss is a stereotypical mid-western sweetheart...

For me, Witcher taught me a great deal about Eastern European mythology and fantasy- in a way that GOT did for Western fantasy.  I do detect some feminist vibes (a lot of so-called "strong independent" female characters who don't have families like Ciri, the noblewoman who likes swordplay, the witches, Shani, etc.) and anti-war vibes (strong emphasis on the destruction and horrors of war, like GOT).  

Witcher also overturns a lot of storytelling/genre tropes in the way GOT does

The world of the witcher matches JRM's world in GOT.  It's awesome, and you'll be shocked at how much volume there is.

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

It's not just that she lacks social skills, she really seems to have a bragging personality. Maybe, it's because the media licked her *** too much...

SJW activists are very annoying, and they have vastly colonized the media and Hollywood. :banghead: Any new movie (or video game) need to praise the SJW deities and the PC cult, otherwise they are burnt like heretics by the SJW zealots :blink:

I personally do not find SJW so threatening- I just find them silly and deluded.  Evan Wood and other SJW's twitter feed read like  mentally deranged persons.  I pity them for being consumed with anger about metaphysical half-truths or wholesale fiction.

I know that you, stromboli, pretty and others like the anti-SJW conservatives but IMHO while they do "counterattack" the SJW I see them as politically non-productive in any meaningful sense.  They are not elevating politics one bit or producing a higher form of conservative- they are dragging it into the mud like the SJW do and playing around.   I don't like Jordan Peterson or Ben Shapiro, and others with their political thinking.

The main thing however, that I admire about Jordan Peterson is his communication and business skills.  He went from being a non-entity to a major thought leader.  The other I admire about him is how he is introducing basic psychology to the masses.  However, he corrupts the majority of his messages with right wing politics which makes him mostly useless to me and he will harm people who believe in the bulk of what he says. 

I prefer someone who is intellectually honest and more of an educator of the "shadow/metaphysical" side of life that really seeks to enlighten people with valuable insight.