Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

13 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I need an Oil victory tonight! :chicken:

They'll still find a way to fuck up the draft pick so I wouldn't worry where you finish :rofl: 

Boesser will sting for a long time, Minnesota boy, wanted to play for the wild, was there when we were up and we took Erikson Ek :/ 

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

They'll still find a way to fuck up the draft pick so I wouldn't worry where you finish :rofl:

GMJB has been the best GM that the Canucks ever had at drafting, so I'm just worried that they'll miss out on Patrick & Hischier when it is definitely a glaring position of need. They need some much needed flash in their lineup. I hope they draft in the top 5 in 18 & 19 as those draft classes are deep from what I've read.

7 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Boesser will sting for a long time, Minnesota boy, wanted to play for the wild, was there when we were up and we took Erikson Ek :/ 

Boeser is going to be a stud and was a steal were GMJB drafted him. Boeser just needs a playmaking C to set him up.

It doesn't help the Sedin's say they want to stay in Vancouver forever as well, I understand the loyalty to the city they've been there forever, but surely a team would take them in last year of the deal for an adequate player & draft picks. 

Top line post sedin's I imagine will be: 

Boesser-Horvat-???? (Erikson maybe?) 

I really don't know much more about them anymore since I moved away :rofl: 

I want Daniel to reach 1,000 points in a Canucks uniform first if they were to be traded.

Post Sedin Top line:

Boeser - Horvat - Goldobin/Eriksson

Needs in the offseason:

They need to trade Edler & Tanev for prospects & draft picks (hopefully for 1st & 2nd rounders).

Hopefully draft a C in the 1st Rd.

Find more scoring

What in the actual fuck.....

Chechnya opens concentration camp for homosexuals

Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with electric shocks and beaten to death.

It comes after it was claimed 100 gay men had been detained and three killed in Chechnya last week.

A report by Novoya Gazeta said authorities had set up several camps where homosexuals are killed or forced to promise to leave the republic.

One of the camps is reportedly at the former military headquarters in the town of Argun.

25 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ United is totally killing it recently...no pun intended :p Hey at least they are being proactive in resolving their overbooking issue :nicole: 

Next they will throw them out in mid flight with a complimentary parachute...no wait...that is a extra carry on now! $100 for that plz!