Bellazon

How Awesome is High School Musical???!!!

Joe > Average

How Awesome is High School Musical???!!!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How Awesome is High School Musical???!!!

• Awesome!
    • Good or Pretty Good
    • Lame, but okay for kids I guess
    • Sucks (regardless of age)

Lame :whistle:
^HEY! What's with all the hate??? :no:

2igde81.gif

HSM is simply: good, clean, Disneyfied, bright white teeth, wholesome, All-American, let's-just-all-get-on, Aw Gee Shucks, Parents Music Resource Center-Approved, FAMILY fun... :grouphug:

Damn, what's with all the negativity against something so fun, and so, SO pure..?

I think it's because we live in such a cynical age. Hey, what's wrong with us all loving each other and helping each other out? We're All In This Together, guys! (Y)

Hang on a minute - what are you up to Vanessa?

Vanessa?

No, don't do that! Don't pull those dow-

goodcleanfun.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!

OK, forget it...

:evil:

^HEY! What's with all the hate??? :no:

2igde81.gif

HSM is simply: good, clean, Disneyfied, bright white teeth, wholesome, All-American, let's-just-all-get-on, Aw Gee Shucks, Parents Music Resource Center-Approved, FAMILY fun... :grouphug:

Damn, what's with all the negativity against something so fun, and so, SO pure..?

I think it's because we live in such a cynical age. Hey, what's wrong with us all loving each other and helping each other out? We're All In This Together, guys! (Y)

Hang on a minute - what are you up to Vanessa?

Vanessa?

No, don't do that! Don't pull those dow-

goodcleanfun.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!

OK, forget it...

:evil:

LOL :rofl:

it's okay for kids I guess :ermm: though the first movie isn't that bad, the others are :x

and how do I know all these things? :p my sister has every notebook, pencil, rubber etc etc with HSM :banghead:

:rofl: @ Dizzy :rofl: :ninja:

:rofl: @ the Zack gif Baron :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe :no:

I haven't even seen it, but I know it is NOT awesome :ninja: even Zac Efron said he'd like to forget these HSM films :p

You haven't even seen it :trout: ! How do you know its not awesome :idk: ?

And maybe so, but I wasn't thinking about the movies as much as HSM in general :p .

So much great commentary here (and some undercover voters :whistle: ) , I'll have to address all whe I get back :) .

I wanted to vote that it's sucks, but after thinking about it some time I voted the lame thing... :cain:

I think if I was 9 years old I might enjoy the movie's, too.

I really don't understand the hype though. I don't get this whole Disney thing, anyway. Zac Efron, Miley bla and all the other current teenage stars. The earn millions of dollars for nothing. None of them has any talent. Only kids don't care about such things, that's why I voted lame.

"Lame but okay for kids I guess" is winning :D . No one voted good or pretty good, maybe I should change it to "aight" :laugh: . Someone voted awesome and din't tell :shifty: .

Matt, I said it was lame when I made a joke about being a big fan and ire started calling me the High School Musical lover and you said "learn to use sarcasm better on the internet" ect. :laugh: , but I don't hate it, I'm undecided on my vote I guess :) .

hahaha, I love how you use that bold font, but it actually wasn't me :| . It was the person that voted without commenting because there's one more vote than commenters :shifty: .

Actually, I might have meant to click "pretty good" (not saying that's my personal feelings, but I just wanted to see the score at the time) and clicked "lame but okay for kids I guess" instead :pinch: , which means the next person that wants to vote "lame but okay for kids" has to vote "pretty good" :) .

• 2 weeks later...

In principle, I can't stand it. But I did laugh when I watched the film basically every 5 seconds. Why the hell does Zac Efron always look so god damn confused?! Watch it, I swear to god, brother, he looks like he's totally lost for 90% of the film. I don't think he knew it wasn't real :ninja:

Also, that gay guy with all the hats and sweater vests was so ridiculous, I gotta say I loved him.

I'm not gonna buy it or watch it if it's on TV, but it's definitely good for a laugh if you watch it like I did -- in a room with your friends enjoying junk food ( and some controlled substances :whistle:) and laughing at Zac Efron's face. So... hmm... I guess I vote somewhere between " lame" and " good".